Kengan Asura

Can someone tell me when did the Kure Fighter lose ? And I wish the MC would have just let the granddaughter got her seed and left something behind

Dex-chan lover
fgsrtrv .

i searched google for some random stuffs and found the artworks below in some website .

art 1 : The Beard Man is parodying the move of the prisoner in chapter 18 .

art 2 : this is probably an advertisement for some student bank or something .

i also added some artworks to the comment sections of chapter 90.5 , 99.5 , 111 , 112 , 125.5 , you guys can check them out .

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/alPQQFvdAFjXNulbx4NrjQCvZQdn36ZuPw3o2HyzPiKuvhT46MrPzINJIdBSlTyXr8SMpitJ96MXToXUL5Uml0KAzmX894auj5ioCf5nmwooaywSguz3RCxoK8RdcX7l5crlSHJh_4I-1nphTmdSKcDxlncvlIJvWCgtUXFi8FT5CTTS0kZKeHNEutItTrXrxspev1VEomGovkqVdS66YXwVNjFCniisApMglup90jxg4dknMfcNpQBISnyYVNbpEk-e1jHsTEcb7TkoCxc-W-sDblBLxA8HBVCPQ4WYreviSJjobmqr1r7TA5ck6orTTMQoZqPGWJ42YguNDOD9hld_ElF01KClAGBRHloaqPYV07YgTCvtH-DCuB8Jclv8RrqajSay4G_b60gkV7BBUs_eXFrEVGi2R6cQ8YaBZSIo3_gvVr-rl6ThTaF-5Qh7BVxLFKfcLfBccIo5BbAJT20RsCXoeifntRj93JvJ9Z64YQ2HYvv7E6voPoY66ZuFuUSXAh7Ffgdz2OKSqDJCxhoTcE_99z6NejR2r7E6BgK_zJlI-eboJ0ueSnOzoo8FX7HjZNaF-alz9Be3hyjNclriRx2cP8KNnCozhky1cigk207gth0-vz8dYnqR5_-yKBguRH3Viook3N9-w88NH_HIkh3Z-HK94BkbzzxSxrQ_RsVfn-40nw=w1053-h876-no

It's honestly a lot smoother than I had anticipated. It doesn't seem like it'll be as bad as something like Kingdom was.

Netflix anime was better than I expected but still a let down tbh, they left out a lot of the character interactions and left out Yamashitas secretary entirely.

Bullshit ending. Protag gets pseudo realistic ending in an unrealistic universe. Where even first round british jobber survives only to be in coma for most of chapters and does nothing later. Even that bald bodyguard is alive for some reason. They even have something amazing as working bionic eyes but they couldnt do heart transplant or whatever he dies from.

Dex-chan lover
Drinking game: Take a swig every time Jerry Tyson says "Jesus" or "JESUS CHRIST".

Fed-Kun's army
uwaa.PNG

@Dirty_Sperg It was Ohma's choice to go out like that, if you couldnt get that you're either a woman or really fucking dumb

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@koval
No matter what he did he was going to die. It was his choice to die fighting with all he had left, but not his choice "DIE". He just accepted that....
@Drinkfist sorry dude, I changed mine

Came into the general comments to see what people think of it before I read it and everyone is just talking about the ending and spoiling everything. Ill come back in a few months when I forget.

Fed-Kun's army
Drinkfist REALLY appreciate you!

Just about to do the same. Lucky your comment saved me. Since its the first one and I hadn't looked at others yet.

FUTURE people Drinkfist has saved you all. DON'T read any other comments apparently they're all spoiler filled.

To those looking here to figure out if you want to read this, as mentioned a couple comments below mine, people were spoiling heavily.

The answer to your question though, is absolutely. The characters are interesting, the art goes from decent to phenomenal over to course of the series. This series is fantastic, and you should totally read it. And then after you've read it, watching the anime is entirely up to you, but definitely wait till after reading the manga or you'll be confused!

Users who are viewing this thread