Kengan Asura

So beard guy just took the victory and ran away with it? No recognizing the losers' efforts? Not musing on how his victory ended up in a power shift in the association? Went like Goku, just expecting to trash some high level fighters then leave like if nothing had happened?
This is kinda disappointing.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow peeps, if you're talking about the plot and not in chapter discussion ya'll need to learn to use spoiler tags.
This is great. The protagonist hit a wall, and actually lost even after using his big ultra super special move. He didn't lose to asspull-deluxe supervillain, he just lost to a guy who's really good at fighting, because the guy spent his whole life training to be good at fighting better than anyone else without any stupid special techniques besides a simple one where he just stabs you. It's really not that great of a twist, but when you're so used to the protagonist in shounen battle manga always winning every fight it's a pleasant surprise. Kuroki has always been the most intimidating character, and it's nice to see it wasn't for no reason.

Karla best girl.

@Isekaijin You're acting like there's an END tag on the latest chapter. We still have 21 chapters to go.

Not going to say Ohma's death was unexpected but it still hit like a sack of bricks regardless. Subverted expectations from the outcome of the event and the death of a protag that I felt was one dimensional and indifferent to at the start of the story and who grew into a likeable fellow by the end leaves me feeling a bit heartbroken. It is an amazing change of pace from most fighting/sports mangas of the protagonist overcoming impossible odds after some bland training montage and I am left wonder how the squeal is going to work.

Probably gonna be some stupid prequel or something instead of a sequel, though.

only thing that give me pause an hope is somebody went and did something with ohma's body ...also wondering why Yamashita Kazuo wants to talk with that psycho killer bando yohei guy who use to be a elite in the medical field hmmm

What a journey, been an honour to be with you on this ride lads

God bless HnG

Absolutely tremendous effort by the good folks at Hokuto no Gun. Crazy motherfuckers have been dropping daily releases for months. Expect a donation soon!

Users who are viewing this thread