Kengan Asura

Now watch as kanoh uses a key stone to mega evolve even further and bullshits his way out of this one

Edit:he actually didn't, pcool

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this was actually unexpected. The big bad dude set up to be the final fight, with all his special snowflake evolution and his edgy backstory, just got his ass kicked by a guy whose gimmick was just being really, really damn good at martial arts. Suddenly ten times more invested in this manga than I have been for the 225 previous chapters.

The outcome makes sense from an outside perspective as Metsudo would have swapped fighters after Kanoh's wrist was broken. This makes the finals actually exciting.

welp only one more volume to go but the ending seems kind of open so I don't really if it's really "THE END", maybe a sequel or something?

im really wondering how much ill love the sequel w/out the mc as the main focal point of the series going forward...hope it doesnt kill my enjoyment of what i liked so far

would be a 10 if i hadn't read the raws and saw the ending, beware or spoilers and enjoy the hype while u guys can
Ohma dies int he shittiest way possible alone under a tree, he loses to the spear guy int he tournament, and the author tries to tease a new season without ohma smh

No!!! What the heck! Is this how you end a story with Ohma losing in the finals then having him die alone under a tree leaving behind everything including that assassin chick!!! Wtf!!! Then trying to push Season 2 that is like a completely different story from the one that you were just frickn reading!....

This is screwed up.

I don't think a sequel without ohma is worth reading even if my two fav characters might make a come back in it (gaolang & muteba)

Am I the only one that doesn't really care about Ohma not being in the sequel ? I mean he's kinda bland as a character, and honestly he's been mostly in the background during the tournament, if you exclude the last 15-20 chapters. This manga really isn't protag centric, and many fighters have interesting enough shticks on their own. To me what really makes the manga is Yamashita's evolution through it all, and I'm really interested in seeing how he'll deal with the death of Ohma, provided he's in the sequel (ironically enough his absence would make me way more angry than Ohma's death).

i commented on the same thing few days ago some series just go in that direction love it or hate it ....its how the author wanted to end things but now that they want to sequel it i think that will turn people off

Regardless of how the manga may have ended, even without Ohma I'm personally excited to see how it goes.
They set up a lot of fighters and plot structure so I can't wait to read the sequel.

Within the next hour the tournament will have it's victor and I couldn't get anymore hype.

Users who are viewing this thread