Kengan Asura

Fed-Kun's army
yiLlHWn.png

Guessing they'll make the Fang win, so that the bet w/Nogi lasts to the finals. It'll be boring, but meh.

The sure fire win finishing technique being countered and reversing the win was awesome at first, but now it just felt weak from excessive use. Make the fight seem bland.

Fed-Kun's army
@victimgirls17
Nah, I think they've just been showing it in little isolated portions and the early flashbacks have been so vague that it feels like a completely different story each time, but I think everything makes a cohesive chain of events still.

Personally losing more and more interest... Good art as usual, but the series lacks so much depth in story and characterization that it's hard to feel mentally engaged. Unfortunately this seems to be a common trend with storytelling in form of tournament arcs. There have been attempts to add substance and complexity with the involvement of business owners and the objective of becoming chairman of the association. Which has turned out to be very predictable and surface level so far. Heavily overrated imo!

VIP
@MangaField If you know quality, you can see the covers I uploaded are x1200 and not x1000 like the ones you uploaded. If I'm begging for attention why did you get salty when you saw your covers weren't there anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@Xunder

I‘m not salty, just wondering why you went to the length of replacing every cover. But you answered it, so all good.

The Fang is probably the worst character in the series, I'm really hoping he finally loses.

Users who are viewing this thread