Kengan Asura

well no surprise here with who won but at least dude wasn't able to beat him in his forte and recognize that he is inferior to him regarding that.

Oh Shit, this is getting good! My question is how loyal are the Kure? Can they be bought during this time?

I'm late knowing this, but this is a good reading even though I don't really like violence which is described too clearly (like Gappler Baki for example).
But, this is intense even if the techniques aren't make sense to me lol

Autophagy huh...Last i heard that technique is in Gourmet World long ago...

I absolutely love this manga, the fighting between Gaolang and The Fang, I went back and read that entire fight again, and I have never done that...not even one time for any Manga I have ever read. and I have read some really good Manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Garnt69 join the discussion in the comments for every chapter, it's better than talking here on your own (and probably spoiling the fun for someone!)

Mirror of Water, first i heard that technique from Akatsuki!! Otokojuku - Seinen yo, Taishi wo Idake manga. Totally different execution though...

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2018-11-22/kengan-ashura-manga-new-arc-launches-on-january-17/.139805
We're gonna be cutting it close if the madmen are crazy enough to translate the rest of the manga daily.

Kinda expected that, fast as he may be, he can only move in one direction....

Users who are viewing this thread