Kengan Asura

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe there's a fighting manga where a fighter beats a growing main antagonist with "I can't be defeated by improvisations". I love it.

@Bramia I'm with you to, all that "rivalry" thingy is usually performed so predictably that you can see what will happen in an arc in the first few chapter but hereoh no! Now we cannot be even sure who will be fighting in the finals. :D

Dex-chan lover
This is really garbage Manga. There are no MC in here, you skip chapters until you find the one with the characters you like... It's telling of a story from multiple characters in which nobody gives a fuck.

Don't read

Hmm, did he run around to build momentum? Where did i last saw that move in a manga?

Just want to take a moment to thank the translators for working so hard on this manga and releasing one chapter a day.

@kronix that's on you if you don't like any of them, lol.
A few other mangas have gone this route, giving a larger focus on other characters and I think they did it quite well here, being able to see all the different fighters instead of just Asura rising the ranks.
This one is a recommended read, just keep in mind that the earlier chapters are a lot more crude before there was a team and cleanup crew behind it, but still impressive none the less.

They already made a crossover chapters with Capcom, will there be with others? King of Fighters, Tekken, would love to see their interaction with each other. Or my favorite fighting manga, Baki the Grappler. Fang vs The Ogre, Ohma vs Baki, would be good.

The first thought that popped into my head from the previous chapter (166) was "Baji?!". It's a shame it's not, but hey, I'm enjoying this for the manliness fight fest that it is. Kinda reminds of Garouden, just more grounded. God I loved that manga.

the fang or whatever is probably one of the least interesting characters but hes gonna win cause hes like the the hyped up guy

@tovidian908 I completely agree with you, the Fang is probably the least interesting character. Personally I really like Muteba and Gaolang, they're my favorite characters here, I also quite like Ohma and his kure gf they're funny.

Users who are viewing this thread