Kengan Omega

I can't believe Ohma still Alive?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hm, these two together? I wonder if he consented to being hitched with the family then 😍 Id be happy if they did that for him.

Contributor
Oh, double lame. Using the supposedly deadly power-up that 'killed' you against mooks in the first fight scene you have after your return, devaluing its danger yet further? Lazy.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
The twist in chapter 50 isn't apocalyptically bad. You people are just drama queens. At least wait until the manga actually ends up becoming bad before screaming like children.

Double-page supporter
If you don't get why the twist in Chapter 50/51 is bad you either
A. Haven't read Ashura
B. Only read this series for the fights, not the plot

Double-page supporter
@Dijon
Not only did you call people who did have a problem with it drama queens and children, at no point did I call you a simpleton. So don't be a hypocrite and whine when you started the name calling here.

Secondly, this isn't a "wait and see" thing, because Ch 51 made it pretty fucking clear that this isn't a fakeout and if it isn't then the explanation doesn't matter, because its asspull status is not the biggest issue here, the issue is with how it affects the end of Ashura.

Power Uploader
"the issue is with how it affects the end of Ashura."
Exactly how, if Ohma "survived" there without dying, would've Kazu not become who he became?

Group Leader
@Sigilbreaker26
A bit of casual ribbing on the Internet is perfectly okay lol. So is reacting to that ribbing!
I simply disagree that this reveal necessarily ruins Kengan Asura. Why don’t we give it some time before rushing to conclusions? It just seems a bit hyperbolic is all.

...Ohma being alive probably has something to do with the Secretive Organization that has apparently been investigating Mind-Body Transference, I suspect.

I've got some internet cookies on it being a case of 'gone horribly right'.
'Excellent! We've successfully transferred Ohma into a new body as a test of our steps towards immortality!'
'Oh no! We successfully transferred Ohma into a new body! Now he's punching out all of our blood! Aiiieeee!'

Remember how in the end of Asura the authors never actually said Ohma was dead, simply in a slumber? We all just assumed Ohma died because that was what was implied by the other characters behaviour. I'm assuming they had planned Ohma coming back anyways, which is why they used the word slumber.
Anyways, I'm assuming why Ohma can use Advance without worrying about it is due to the fact that he can control the output of it, and as long as he doesn't work his heart too hard, it shouldn't be a problem.

@Sigilbreaker26

Yeah, but immediately swinging into "Blah, this ruins Ashura" (which it doesn't, that's like saying watching Last Jedi ruins all of the original three Star Wars films) before the explanation is revealed is kind of justified in calling people like you drama queens. Don't get me wrong, I think its sort of a cop-out (especially with this new reveal as to 'why'), but it IS something the author had been hinting at well into the halfway point of Ashura anyways. Like it or not, this whole bit with him coming back has more than likely been the author's plan from the outset.

Code:

Fed-Kun's army
Cooooop oooouut!!! But who cares, we got our boy back. Sure he might not be a main character going forward, but it's fantastic that he's back. Yamashita going hulk mode then immediately apologizing when Ohma said sorry was hilarious.

Oho. The hype train is pickin up speed bois, it’s time for a story crossover kinda I guess not really.

Users who are viewing this thread