Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
continue where the manga left and I dont mind waiting a bit longer for the better quality

same as shago00, i'd vote to continue from where the previous group left off if there are no missing chapters in-between and higher quality is worth the wait in my opinion

continue where the manga left of and once you catch up to raws maybe then redo the older chapters if you still wish to. Also waiting longer for better quality is fine with me.

Contributor
Better with high(er) quality even if it takes some more time and I would like more that you work from the last groups end, maybe working on the start at the side with a low priority if you want to have your own version.

I'd be super happy to see this series again, i'd prefer if it continued off where they left off (a few missing chapters but you can find them elsewhere fairly easily i'd say, and re-doing chapters already out here feels like a waste) but honestly i'd be happy either way!

1000000% take your time thou, even if it takes longer, getting it with good quality will be much more enjoyable

Continue where the previous group left of,
Maybe translate the previous Chapters when you guys catch up to the raws.

Dex-chan lover
we needed to wait always this long, therefore it is no problem to wait for better quality anyway, and I would say starting where it left off and then redo older chapters. Because the release shedule of this manga isnt that fast

PS: thx for picking it up, it is one of my favourites

The early chapters aren't truly abysmal, so you could probably wait to do HQ revisions of them until after you've caught up to the raws. But thanks for picking it up!

Double-page supporter
much like everyone said before, i would also hoped that it would translated from it was left off and would rather wait for better quality than low quality, i mean, we have been waiting for everything else to update, whats the difference to add one more to the waiting list...

Dex-chan lover
I'd say continue from where the series is currently translated with slower but higher quality chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
same as these guys below,i love this manga thanks for picking it up and i hope you do start from where they left off first then translate the previous chaps.

Please continue where it was left off and waiting a bit more for a better translation is not bad thing. Just please don't seaparate a single chapter in 2 or 3 parts that is just annoying

If we are voting, then I say start over and take your time. This manga is notorious for weird vocab so having consistency would be nice

Double-page supporter
continue where the manga left

You're literally wasting your time redoing what has already been done
it's like painting green grass with green paint and saying "uhhh, well done me, gib praises pls!"

i would say continue where the other translators stopped, you can still add old chapters once everything is up to date^^

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking it up, I want to continue reading and catch up to Japan. For the first chapters we can count on the official release but we're still waiting for the first volume there... Redoing the first chapters might cause people to avoid supporting the official whenever is available.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up!
I'd definitely say carrying on from where other groups left off - it's only an issue of previous groups have had very poor quality scans or translations, and they've been mostly solid!

Users who are viewing this thread