Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 8 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan it is quite strongly implied (so much that they didnt say they love each other, kissed or more, but everything else) they love each other. Mc just didnt said it till here. It is yuri but doesnt goes the "that" typical route.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou You are repeating the generic argument that shippers who are unaware of the Asian things like "platonic romance" love to repeat. This is highly speculative and can justify any close, seemingly platonic relationship. For this reason, I usually avoid any guesswork about the author's "implied" intentions. But it is not important. If you like to ship them, then ship. Does this require other people to believe it?

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
it is confirmed that Mira has feelings for Marianne and Marianne states that she will be everything for Mira, because the bond they have is for fairies something like marriage anyway. Marianne stays more in her "maid" role because Mira didnt say "I love you". That isnt spekulation anymore, but a confirmed fact. (Besides the jokes and behaviour from Solomon and Cleos.) They behave like a married couple but the tiny wall between them (which prevents kissing and more) is only because they didnt voiced everything out yet .... they even sleep in the same bed and so on.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou You still continue to take idealistic Japanese tropes about female bromance, read them with modern Western thinking and say "this is romantic if I call them bonds couple". As for jokes, it is actually common in Japanese culture to use romantic metaphors to describe the power of closeness and trust between people. Not to mention the fact that even in the West, people calmly use gay jokes to describe someone's close friendship. But as I said before, you don't have to prove anything to me or convince me of anything. Do you enjoy reading them as a couple? Read on. From what my experience and knowledge speaks about something else, your opinion will not become unimportant.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan I surely think you have problems reading, because like I wrote
MC confirmed to love her and she confirmed to love MC.
Doesnt have anthing to do with convincing, but rather you accepting facts. But your comment back to you: if you dont want to belive, just do it, but it doesnt reflect stated facts.

@twinklecake My guess: For people who dont know things they understand these better than Senjutsu and Onmyo. Even mote so when it comes to explaining differences and so on because close/similar terminology. in Japanese you can differ between them in such cases because written differently, but that wouldnt work in english thats why it is translated this way.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou
Shall I explain to you the difference between a romantic confession of love and a confession of love in Japanese in general? Have you ever watched the movie "Marnie was there"?
And if you think that it is enough for an argument to call your reading a fact or an obvious fact, then this is not even serious. Its just child-ish.

Dex-chan lover
*You are pathetic*
BxHitkp.png

Users who are viewing this thread