Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 8 Ch. 45

Aggregator gang
I didn't think that train would be that massive from one of the artworks that were made years ago, I have a pic of it but I don't know how to upload it.
Anyways, thanks for reviving this. Would love to read more until they release an anime soon.

It would be amazing to carry a soft mattress around like that... ( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )
And did I see the start of Dokuro-chan’s opening?

Dex-chan lover
@Amatsukaze_KaiNi I didn't think the train would be so massive based upon the picture of the station building at the start. The tracks coming in from the sides enter buildings that are at most 15 m high, and the train looks like it's at least 45 m high.. "It's bigger on the inside" I guess..

Dex-chan lover
Is that a 10 story train or a 3 story mansion where each floor is as tall as a banquet room

@hakuppu
Cedric first introduces himself as working for the "Grimdart Trading Company", but later on switches to the "Denoir/Dinoir Trading Company". One of those has to be incorrect.

And then there's this announcement on page 21: "Train No. 7 of the left circular line will arrive without any questions. [...]". Even though it might be correct, it's odd to phrase it like that, maybe put "without any delay" or "is about to arrive" instead?

so is it gonna be release weekly? or random? i though i'll get the information about the translation in this chapter release, maybe i'll wait and see for the next upload i guess.
anyway thanks for the work. damn i really exited for next chapter to know how is the inside of that insane train.

Double-page supporter
How many years did it take for the manga to reach this part...
And, the train sure looked smaller in the novel illustrations...

part of my brain thought the other day that the anime had already aired last year or something, and i thought, oh yeah, i want to see that again... only to realize it still hasn't aired yet. that's a really weird feeling.

also, "without any questions," was the japanese in the source 間もなく? because that usually means "soon, shortly, presently, imminently." usually at japanese train stations, you'll hear 間もなく、then an announcement that either a train is approaching, or if you're on the train, that it's going to arrive at a station, and the exits are on the left or the right.

Users who are viewing this thread