Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

@Hakuppu I think you could continue from where it was left at and once you caught up then maybe scanlate the older ones?
I remember some other groups do this from time to time after the said series got dropped etc.

saw this was updated so i was excited to see a new chapter....... yeah nevermind, just pointless old translations 'sigh'

@Elizviel No one will be picking it up. There's official translation coming. Which is why Mob of Deer who translated a good chunk of this manga removed their chapters. (it's their group policy).

Dex-chan lover
As much as I support official translations, this part of the whole thing fucking sucks complete ass. Official transition are alwayd slow as fuck at catching up, and then tl teams drop it in respect of the official release. Maybe it's just my mindset, but isn't it fine to keep translating until official catches up?

Dex-chan lover
noy everybody have access or can afford the official translation :(

somebody please continue all these dropped mangas

So is this manga dead or we just waiting for new chapters (just like waiting for a season 2 of no game no life).

So celerym decides to ignore chapters 21-40 n go onto 41+
Which annoys everyone involved and hurts both the mangas reputation and celeryms reputation.

@Kidawesome55 ch 24-40 were translated by mob of deer they have a rule where if an official translation annouced they delete all the chapters that they upload so ch 24-40 were deleted also@sanswitch1 celerym didn't ignore ch 24-40 they were uploaded at the time when they were translating its just that the different group (mob of deer) that translated those chapters deleted ch 24-40 due to their groups rules also when celerym stopped i belive that was due to catching up to the raws and then forgot about this manga

I have pretty low standards when it comes to isekai and yet I still couldn’t read more then 8 chapters of this. Author immediately enters daily life mode with an immensely boring and cookie cutter cast that he hasn’t introduced/built up in any way. I’m not sure why they expect a reader to give a crap about anyone in the story.

Aggregator gang
You guys can also recommended this series to some of the Translated Group inside (like Mangasushi or LHtranslation...) or outside of Mangadex, this series also have been got dropped translate for more than 4 month already with fit the rule of (after 4 months)

Users who are viewing this thread