Kenja no Mago - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prequel

Double-page supporter
Wow... I was not expecting chopped up bodies and such massacre right off the bat.
This might end up breaking my soul if it happens with important characters.

Dex-chan lover
why is it always a truck??! I mean, even after truck-kun became a meme these authors still use him shamelessly
Just the other day I was reading one where the truck was dodged by the main character. Crisis averted. Sigh of relief. Oh shit, the horses in the trailer are escaping and stampeding, now they're stomping me to death what the fuck- oh hello, god. Some do seem to be finding alternatives even while referencing the overuse of the truck, and being absolute savages about it.

@kanedian Yep. That's pretty par for the course though, for whatever reason the same intended demographic can have wildly different depictions of events between the novel/manga vs the TV anime. Stricter censorship regulations for broadcast I guess?

Thanks for the chapter!
You'd think the guy could take a few moments to bury the dead. Considering the summary the guy should have been able to open up some graves in the ground or put all the corpses in the wagon and burn it completely.

@firosahoge It's always gotta be Truck-san. Partly because traditional and partly because a car or motorcycle has a good chance of only doing major but not fatal damage. Truck-san, however, is almost guaranteed to do fatal damage in an instant or cause death within minutes without causing severe trauma and distress by leaving the victim in severe pain for weeks or months in a mangled body before finally succumbing to their wounds.

what if plot twist, the dude was never reincarnated and this baby is just a random baby

Double-page supporter
There it is. Truck-kun, the Harbinger of Isekaidom. I sure hope there's really no Harem in this even if there's no such tag, as there are already two sexy girls on the coloured poster there. Other tags look serious though so I'm buckling up for the wild ride.

Users who are viewing this thread