Kenja no Mago - Vol. 10 Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
Why did she leave the room? Afraid the house might collapse?

Why isn't she struggling? Didn't they master chantless magic?

I don't think the demons are interested in turning Shin into one of them. They probably want Shin to wipe out a human country and escalate the humans to declaring war on him.

The hitch of this plan is probably their belief that Strom would defeat Shin and claim the defeated countries for himself (despite not actually doing any sort of world conquering whatsoever).

My prediction: the author may just kill her off to escalate things, then revive her later on out of guilt.

Fed-Kun's army
just kill them already, the demons i mean. this what you reap when you give mercy to those evil creature. like me, if i see a thief i'll kill or burn alive or chop the hands of him/her.

Dex-chan lover
She was the bait, even captured, still bait. Kinda excited for bishop to die haha.

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering if allowing her to be captured is also going to be part of it. Though Shin sure didn't seem to act like it.

Group Leader
They are impersonating Ys agents yet they show the fighting strength beyond normal humans, the strength that's synonymous to those of demons... Super clever cover right there. Wont suspect a thing.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh no she got kidnapped, did not saw that coming oh.....

Seriously, what were mc or his friends waiting for? Everytime the bad guy does something, they literally just watch and let them escape. They (good guy) know who the bad guy wants but somehow just politely waits for the bad guy to do something, every. single. fucking. chapter. Guess it's the same plot, rinse and repeat every time.

Group Leader
Yeah, get the strongest guy in the world angry at you. I'm sure that'll go well.

Double-page supporter
This is like a caricature of actual drama. Each and every action that has occurred in this chapter is as predictable as a 1 sided die. The fact that this manga is getting an anime adaption just goes to show how over-saturated the isekai genre is, why it's dying and why people hate on it.

Double-page supporter
@Yautja damn and I thought I was the only one. The manga in the beginning was great even though it had a generic start on top of him finding his waifu early and all those shenanigans but the author has really let him/herself down with the way the demon arc has played. Instead of exploiting the potential political intrigue and schemes they chose the most generic route which is very disappointing.

But is it that surprising this got an anime adaptation? I mean when stuff like “Isekai Cheat Magician” and “Another World with my Smartphone” are getting them it’s obvious the bar for getting an anime is very low. Which is very disappointing cause there are isekai out there with quality story telling that are worth adapting but I’m not Japanese nor a Japanese production company so maybe I’m the ignorant one. These days I just ignore it and wait for real stories like Vinland Saga to get adapted and ignore the crap...

Double-page supporter
@ninjadork spot on mate! I haven’t read the LN so I’m not a reliable source but it’s clear the author is out of her depth. The beginning was simple since it was just the MC showing off his OPness but once it came to some real story telling it all just faded. Wat game me Hope was when the first demon who showed retreated then his subordinates decided to take matter in to their own hands thinking the story was gonna get really going but since then all we have had are some beach episodes and just fillers before we are fed with the cheesy villains and it’s clear the author can’t handle this level of story telling...

Dex-chan lover
lol this is dumb

also this is why he should've give the suit kind of barrier

Dex-chan lover
Wow there is a lot of dumb flaws... The problem is that the author seem to try to be serious so it become just pathetic. It's not as much dumb at it looks but it's badly done. I hope it'll all be cleared the next chapter.

@Vasqueztion : The leader of the demons doesn't want to fight. But his close aid (and a group of demons) want him to conquer the world. They are certain that their leader can beat MC so they try to anger MC, make him fight against their leader and begin a forced war were they are certain they'll become winners.

Users who are viewing this thread