Kenja no Mago - Vol. 12 Ch. 39

Double-page supporter
@Syanalassa

Seeing her act immediately afterwards is already enough of a threat. You think those three aren't going to go change their underwear after this?

Just by showing up and showing everyone she doesn't give a fuck about their status, or the power of their protectors, treating them like children, says "I can crush each and every one of you. Anywhere, any time. You continue to draw breath on MY planet because I am full of mercy. You fix this, that's the end of it. You DON'T fix this, I will break you."

Dex-chan lover
Yep, never trust chuch people.
Also great way to turn your "humanity's hope" against you...

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis
Those two before Shin could destroy the world by themselves, now after learning from Shin did you thought they were not big deals?

Aggregator gang
Can anyone spoil me on one thing please?
Can you tell me that you also follow the novel if the pope knows or will discover that Shin is a reincarnated person?

Just let the demons win out of spite tbh, how dare they break the agreement.

Power Uploader
@Rugid First thing we haven't snipped the series, Biamam haven't uploaded for 4 months and we have picked this series up and then we had a deal with Biamam so that they could do a chap and end with this series.
Second, These jpg aren't fuckin' blur and low quality, These images unlike the previous scans are the vol and they have more pixel density.
Thirdly, if you are willing to wait freakin' 4months for a chap (while we are doing weekly) its your wish just DON'T READ and GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Dex-chan lover
@Ghajik I'm not 100% on this, but I think the Maou in the manga is supposed to be 'magic king'? Cause Shin is the best with magic yada yada, but since Shin is from japan and knows his manga, he keeps thinking 'demon king'. Cause it's supposed to be praise of his magical skill but he doesn't like it. (I've never read the raws personally though)

Power Uploader
@WillLi actually the first chap we did (the last one) we kept it Magic King but some people complained that how did he become magic king we changed it to how it was initially.

these kingdom leaders pretty much got off easy even tho they broke the agreement smh

@GridLite he is an atheist all this pope and angel talk is a joke to him, everyone is losing their minds while he cant relate or care, his reactions were pretty ok to me

Users who are viewing this thread