Kenja no Mago - Vol. 15 Ch. 50

god this is getting so booooring, all the manga build up a mc so OP, just to make him run like a dumb idiot... worst of all, is that we saw like a dozen way he could resolve this shit in a heartbeat and most of the comment here have one...

HHmm the MC don't have teleport spell??? if so why he don't use it ? i'm so confuse with this story already and the devils are weak and strong at same time they pour skills from their asses...doesn't make any sense

Teleportation magic anyone?
No?
Okay, lets just have king die because dumb plot demands it.

Dex-chan lover
They have gate for god's sake, if you know where they are heading why not someone inform the king first so he can evacuate the whole population and make a defensive arrangement, so even the devil reach the city you can minimize the casualties, you can use the gate to fasten the evacuation too.

Ps: Its pretty logical for Shin to be stupid in war tactic because he is a boy that been raised in a forest, but August is there, first prince, crown prince, and surely under tutolage by the best educators in the kingdom. Why he not the one who take command? Surely in a world where a godly being life side by side, Earshide will have a manual in case of impeding doom.

Dex-chan lover
G A T E

Author wrote himself into a corner by making them too OP.
He should have put restrictions on the usage of gate

Dex-chan lover
did you read or not? they didnt use gate because they tough the devil was aiming for the army in the way.

Lol these people got triggered by ultimate magicians not using gate...
Earlshide Kingdom has Shin's Grand parents standing by there...
Do you guys think this manga titled "Kenja no Mago" just for the prolog only..?

I skipped a few chapter caused I don't feel like reading the current arc/war. I take a peek at this chapter and I feel like becoming stupid...

Dex-chan lover
No dudes...they actually -should- be using the gate. There are like 10 of them <.< and they can sense it's only 2 devils. They can at least send 2 or 3 people back to report. And with the phone they can communicate with each other and find out if one group caught the demons. But you guys who say the grandparents are there so it's fine. What if the devils -didn't- attack the army cause they knew Shin would catch up? Then no one would inform Earlshire and his grandparents would not be on stand by. The best course of action is to send a small group ahead with priority on surviving. Give a noncombatant a phone, and that way when the devils show up in the city they can call Shin's group and they can warp in without searching anymore.

Everyone who is thinking of the Ultimate magicians as 1 entity that must stay together, whether they use the gate or not, are the ones that aren't thinking things through.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean... They dont even have to split up the team, The team can pursue and Shin alone can gate ahead. Hell, with his ability to detect, he should be able to gate right to them.

Bet you, his Grandparents stop these 2, and then someone goes "oh, why didnt we just gate back?" and then there is a collective "Doh" among the team.

I’m so glad that everyone thought “You have a freaking gate spell wtf are you doing dashing and flying?!” coz that literally was what I thought first.
They’re wasting all that effort when they “visited other places manually to be able to gate to them quickly” in those few chapters like wtf?

Double-page supporter
oohhh ~ finally Great Sage gonna take action?
i wanna see them fight

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi How could anyone think they are a single, unbreakable entity when in this very same arc they even failed to work as pairs? They totally dispersed to search the castle for the devils, leading to dangerous situations. Although I suppose it was pretty good training following the Spartan school of military arts, but since this is a large military operation, they should have kept their priorities straight. Now they are failing once again for unknown plot reasons.

Yes, they could have used gate to get back faster but one of the points of this was to show the inexperience of shin and the team.

Merlin and Melida intercept them and get rid of the demonoids and this becomes a lesson for Shin. I will admit that they are dragging the story out at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@draksig well the problem is Aug shouldn't be this dumb, he should actually have tactics knowledge. I get that shin and the others might not, but Aug and his retainers should've been trained...or their country -really- screwed up and their prince was gonna fail when he became king.

Hold on, doesn’t Shin have teleportation magic? Doesn’t gate allow instantaneous travel?

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta be honest, I'm just skipping pages since some chapters ago to see if something interesting happens. Nothing so far.

Feel bad for the translators, tho. Feels like I'm wasting their efforts.

Thanks for the great work, guys!

Users who are viewing this thread