Kenja no Mago - Vol. 15 Ch. 52

Supporter
Yeah we know by now. The empire was shit. They're gone. It's fine.
I don't need the tragic backstory for every minor character from there.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to tell if the experiment is to undemonize, because they can turn the eye thing off and on.

Dex-chan lover
@Seedy I think she was demonified too, but at least the experiment is too make babies as demons are supposed incapable of procreating.

she is in love with the guy, bur Schtrom pretty much turned into a demon for her wife getting killed.

Double-page supporter
"No matter what path you lost to, as long as there is someone who will guide you to the right path by your side... I am very vexed."

Wut?!

@xrogaan it's "No matter what path you lost to, as long as there is someone who will guide you to the right path by your side... perhaps a being much like devils would not come to exist in this world"
"I am very vexed" is in next panel.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, how that empire has worked for so long by itself was already a miracle...

imagine
scrotum's face when he realizes the baby isn't born a demon, or is it only 50/50 to be born normal human/demon sicne they were both humans in the first place before getting demonized? is this a fkng gacha now?

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the translation (even if i didnt read a single page of the flashback from the demon) the demon "i want to kill you all because my friend got killed/raped 24920429500 years ago"(i know it was like 1y/2y max but i love to exagerate thing) for the 50time in a row its really boring. The people who did that are already dead and the demon who got they friend killd are already dead too, why bother to make some flashback?

Dex-chan lover
I read like maybe 3-5 pages only, the rest? skimmed past all of it....

this story is getting boring tbh....

Dex-chan lover
These demon has more interesting bg than any of the main supporting cast..

This only proves that greater individual importance gives you less punishment from otherwise catastrophic mistakes.
Shin would and should be responsible with how he operates the entire team and how his devices are used in life or death situations.
If he was in the military as a normal soldier, his life would be ruined by all the punishments, but nope, he's an overpowered dumpster with influential acquaintances who only give him a slap on the back of the hand.

I liked this at first, but I agree with some people that the story is getting boring.

Thanks to the TL guys tho

Same as no168_92 and MiiaBestWaifu, I really can't stand random flashback backstories to characters that are about to die, they're entirely unnecessary. That kinda thing needs to be done in advance and not all at once. Completely skipped the first 20 pages of this chapter and then skimmed the rest. Nothing happened that I didn't already know from the previous chapter, aside from the group getting lectured.

"The enemy nations have invaded us. They wiped out all of our vanguard forces while losing no troops of their own. They took one of our fortifications and have established a foothold in our land. HA HA WE HAVE WON THE DAY!"

"uhh sir.... are you sure about that?"

Users who are viewing this thread