Kenja no Mago - Vol. 16 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
@xxxNothingxxx - the mangaka must meet his fanservice quota, even if the chapter doesn't give much opportunity. It's a relax chapter, so there are no excuses for skipping fanservice.

It seems like the manga somewhat skipped over the backstory regarding the previous devil.

If I remember correctLy:
He was a close friend of Melinda and Merlin before they were famous. He had an unreturned crush on Melinda.
As the Sage and Guru grew in fame for their achievements, their friend was left behind. Despite his own impressive talent, he was constantly overshadowed by Merlin.
Eventually, resentment and jealousy got to him, and he SNAPPED. Merlin and Melinda were completely unaware of his growing resentment and were forced to ultimately put down their friend. The magic institutions covered up the incident by labeling him as a “devil” and labeling them as “devil slayers” or “heroes”. The guilt of being celebrated for having killed their former friend strained their relationship, and this is why they’re not currently “together” (married).

Fed-Kun's army
So if the one piece of advance technology is a smartphone

I'm dropping this

@kaminomikan

Wh0KxqA.png

Dex-chan lover
page 27 - holy shit, I just realized the mangaka straight drew her in lingerie meant for the bedroom (I suppose it makes sense why she is in the prince's bedroom then...).

Dex-chan lover
@cache_bag definitely a weird choice to skip over it but maybe they plan to show it in a bonus chapter or a flashback down the road when shin or august become a demon

Though i could argue its not needed as I kinda guessed that just from the context clues, but still just a weird choice

Dex-chan lover
@ikki_kun there are missing pages?

PS: Wasnt it planned that Shin and Cecily marry before the whole campaign thing and all? Was the marriage skipped or did the story made a huge mistake/"plothole"?

So, I'm betting Shin makes an infinite item bag or something known in this world but overpoweree in that world.

@feha isn't that her normal clothes? She looked like this even when introduces back in ch 15 or something. I assumed it was bizzare noble fashion since even the little sister dressed in that sort of cut.

Dex-chan lover
Damn broke off his own harem for the one girl who didn't want to be in the harem lol

Double-page supporter
Jeez Shin,you are now a joke,thats the joke bc goddamn your development is devolving and the goddamn mood swings is causing a headache,its is not a problem but it is still not good and yeah translator san,the lovey lovey drama between shin and cecily is getting a little out of hand,i wonder what present she prepared for shin and goddamn thor,you got a good taste😏

Dex-chan lover
Thor with the cultured gentleman look; pretty funny.
Love how laid back this chapter is, but I'd love to see the remaining pages, I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread