Kenja no Mago - Vol. 16 Ch. 55

Double-page supporter
No, Chris, Shin would never sell out his friend... that girl is Marias friend... =P

It's unfortunate that the writer seems determined to make Maria the perpetual punching bag of this manga's jokes, especially when she has been best girl since chapter two.

Dex-chan lover
and let's not admit we aren't here for a protag that doesn't pussy out on romance either
edit:also ass, nice

Dex-chan lover
Thor is the successor, did he not know the current situation of his own town? no guard policing the territory? I wouldn't be supprised if there's a frequent kidnapping. the lord must be a bunch of idiots

Dex-chan lover
Gets angry because someone is talking to her in a pick-up way.
Gets angry because no one is wanting to pick her up.

Fuck Maria.

Dex-chan lover
Pope is up to something again... probably using Shin as a political tool again

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmmm I had to check the rating I gave for this mid chapter cause I needed to make sure it was low enough

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Tbh, the guys that are hitting on her in town are all the typical scumbag type. I dont think any smart girl would follow them.

Dex-chan lover
@KazutoKatsuragi
I agree with you.
It is just the whole interaction.
The guys just talked to them, there were no reason to get angry yet and then she gets angrier when she realize no one even wanted to approach her.
Either get angry for being approached, which is stupid in it's own way, or get angry because no one wants to approach you. The way it happened just made Maria come up as an hypocrite, which classify her as being as much trash as those scumbags.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Shes probably wishing for a knight in shining armour kind of meeting or whatever. Not some random dude hitting on girls in town. Or whatever kind of shoujo fantasy meetings there are.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan random picking, not really good at all, and the guy just she them as an object after all.

@KazutoKatsuragi not at all, normal meeting, common interest, and has same frequency when talking is enough to make her interested in you.

I always wondered why Maria, despite being a noble, is the only one among all of them that is single (though I’m not sure about Alice). She’s beautiful in her own way, different from how Cecilly’s got this innocent beauty to her. I always thought she’d maybe end up with August considering he’s her mission partner all the time but that was debunked when we found out August had a fiance. I hope the author doesn’t keep singling her out as “forever alone” and keep making fun of her for it- it’s just getting sad and annoying

Dex-chan lover
@Jaegerbach

she has an explosive personality.

Also since she's always paired with Cecily, she's the "less attractive friend" in their relationship.

@Abedeus

They really did “I aint ever seen two pretty best friends” on her.
You’re right, she’s more explosive and expressive which may seem like too much to handle.
Hopefully this girl finds someone cuz so far it seems like every man she’s close to is taken.

Users who are viewing this thread