Kenja no Mago - Vol. 16 Ch. 56

@JaxunHero
Pretty accurate guess from how it goes in the novel

It actually seems like you read the novel. If it really is a conjecture you are reading too many manga/manhwa/manhua/LN/WN☮️

We did it, we managed to live to see this moment come. Pretty good start of the year.

@Pen3 Yue from Arifurete can compete on blandness. Tho she is still cute vampire loli :)

Dex-chan lover
@bythos

I've just been piecing the hints so far
I wanted to read the novels but have no idea what chapter the manga is in the novel

Dex-chan lover
@Sruf

He's a bit over 15. His parents died and he was saved by Guru/Sage 15 years ago, so he could've been over a year old. I mean, it's not like you can split a kid in half and count how many rings he or she has to determine age, so his REAL age is an estimate. It's not like they celebrate his actual birthday, but the day the old "couple" started raising him as his family.

If the demon was their son, it means they changed the initial depiction of the demon the Mage and Guru killed; from a tall, slinder man with long dark (maybe black) hair to a man with Shin's build with shorter hair. Are they implying that Shin's father was the demon. And if all of this is the case, wouldn't that mean his grandfather was lying in the first chapter when he said they weren't his real grandparents and they don't know who his parents were?

Edit: just re-read chapter 53. They changed the demon again there. In that chapter he has slightly more than neck length light (maybe blonde) hair. Come on! Is it too much to ask for consistency? They also changed young Merlin Wolford's design. In chapter 2 he had light hair, but in later depictions he's shown with dark hair.

You're walking on thin ice, author.

@Abedeus
@Sruf

In chapter 1, they were celebrating his 15th birthday. Remember, in this kingdom, you're considered an adult at 15. And because he lacked common sense, they opted for him to inter high-school instead of letting him explore the world on his own.

A year has passed, so they are celebrating his 16th birthday. I don't know if this is a mistake from the author or the translation. But at this time, he should be 16, not 15. Actually older than 16 by a bit.

eXWz8D3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread