Kenja no Mago - Vol. 17 Ch. 57

Fed-Kun's army
My boy Shin really coming up in the world huh. He's the strongest wizard without having to wait till he's 30.

Fed-Kun's army
I didnt think they would go all the way lol This is already better than most Isekai and Romance manga in general LMAO

okay, theory time, all are speculation, nothing spoiler here

Eka-pope was dating with granny and grandpa's son, after he died, she turned to religion and rised to pope level. That's why in her drunkenness, she insisted on Shin calling her mother, that's why the obvious foreshadowing.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, this manga barely avoiding full nudity at this point, not that I'm complaining. Wonder if the wedding is happening soon, usually it'd be a death flag for one of the involved parties, but so far this hasn't really been that type of story, so maybe we will really just get a nice wedding with no serious hiccups?

Double-page supporter
Spread eagl.... Well, more like a sparrow beggining to flutter. Hahaha

Starts out with some spicyness and ends with a family restaurant. Pretty good progress there.

Dex-chan lover
Also, I just realized the hunter trio are the same dudes who tried to pick up girls just a few chapters ago! I wonder if they're gonna be recurring characters, cursed to appear whenever the story needs someone to look lame next to the heroes?

Dex-chan lover
I'm predicting that Cecily is going to die, and Shin will start turning into a devil. I'm like 99.9% sure that's going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread