Kenja no Mago - Vol. 17 Ch. 57

me just waiting until everyone can get a happy ending. Who knows, there could e some tragedy with shin. Still, hopefully it doesnt stretch long

did i read a chapter full of flags ? at least half of the characters will die by that flag count

like ur a bureaucrat and dont know

and u expect us to believe that

cmon now..........

i dont see as many death flags as yall but the sword lady who isnt a magician will die (of course)
so imo, its all those characters that are that lvl that will die
butthe main core wont

Dex-chan lover
b9fcs17mdtn21.jpg

Ehhh, everything to happy and shit. The manga is projectile vomiting clichés and generic isekai shit at you and I honestly am bored of this. Also, no shot these are flags fam, this manga is too generic to be killing people off.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this chapter feels like a relay before a bigger mess. Maybe the author gonna give this series a tragedy tag.

Goes to a store to see a famous girl, dosen't even know WHY she's famous, *facepalm*.

When everyone clapped, I laughed so hard. The scene has the same energy as a kid saying he is on top of the class in the navy seals kind of bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
graduation, marriage all in one. this is the carm before the fucking storm, no way an author would do this to use without pissing us off, only if it were a fan disk or fan service ep but nope, watch.

Fed-Kun's army
Hero or not: Never ever ever never EVER fuck with a daughter's mother. She will ruin your day in ways you can only imagine.

Government dude: being a perverted son of a whore
Olivia's mom: Imma put an end to this scum's whole career

Dex-chan lover
@MNP92 That's not particularly strange and has probably been going on for thousands of years in RL as well. The man's problem was, rather, being a corrupt scumbag.

Using her daughter's position which higher that average goverment official to save the restaurant

Users who are viewing this thread