Kenja no Mago - Vol. 8 Ch. 26

If this gets an anime they'll clearly have to reorder events, we all know the beach episode comes in at the middle of the first season.

Dex-chan lover
we already had the flashback about why the villains are so tragic, so now we get a beach chapter.... are we going to get a valetines, golden week and christmas chapter too?
how about a hotsprings chapter?
I couldnt even enjoy the fanservice with the crappy reactions of the characters, this reads more and more like lowest common Shounen than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
"The demons are trying to destroy the world, there is only one thing to do in such a dire time...A BEACH EPISODE!"

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus:

Of course, that is the case.
After all where else could they find a clue on how to fight the demons other than on a BEACH?
There could be some ancient magical relic that is wahed ashore from the sea after all that will give them a clue of weakness of demons or maybe how to turn demons back into humans.
So they must definitely go to the BEACH - no questions asked!
??

Well, let us look at it positively.
If the author uses the nonsensical stalling filler episodes right now then he cannot stall for time with them in the future when the demons and Shin's group are about to have their real showdown.

Dex-chan lover
@Talh
then he cannot stall for time with them in the future
great you just tripped a flag.
Let me do a broad prediction, at some point the Demons and the MCs group are going to join forces to fight the actual evil that turned the Main Demon into a Demon.

Dex-chan lover
i dont get wut we get as long as they end up fucking and getting married and having babies and shit

@Send_in_the_Killer_Clowns hahahaha i thought i was the only one notice it XD

Me also looking at the comments and its true about dire times and a beach fan service on top of it
And i love it hahaha
The demons will cum to the beach XD

Holy christ this is beyond isekai-shit, this is legit turbo trash tier triple a grade isekai shit rofl.

Contributor
@Wolvenworks Ignore him. He's probably pissed because he wanted a full, uncensored frontal nudity of the old couple and didn't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread