Kenja no Mago - Vol. 8 Ch. 26

@Wolvenworks Think about it, they have a culture of swords & castles and have bikinis has their go to swimwear? This is one of my biggest issues with this kind of series, how can they be so advance in some parts and so underdevelop in others?

I know manga/anime doesn't need logic and boobs and stuff. But come on this is just a plain insult to every reader's intellect.

@Wolvenworks That's seriously the best anwser anyone could give me hahaha Tbh I wouldn't have made it this far into the the series if I didn't enjoy a but of it like everyone else (looking at you @Yautja) after alll this isn't ch1 is ch26.

And the less we talk about royalty exposing the most skin and beheaving so vulgary the better. This "author" clearly have a preety loose definition of "Royalty"

Fed-Kun's army
"You must be careful how you use your powers"
Guy just fended off 15+ demons and possibly saved the town, but the wheat field was more important?

So this is the common known fan service swimsuit chapter which will be in every series for teenagers/young adults with mainly male audience...

@relic626 For someone as powerful and destructive as Shin can be, a reminder of considering collateral damage is warranted.

Dex-chan lover
@XionXD because in an alternate-world fantasy setting, our common sense does not necessarily align with theirs? i mean sure you can just focus sunlight to make death rays but i doubt anything magical is logically sound, so why bother? enjoy the ride, the fanservice, and smile like an idiot. life's too boring, let's be happy like you're souped up on Joy pills.

Fed-Kun's army
@tehelgee regardless of that, he fended off that many demons who'd have killed civilians if their target wasn't in the vicinity. He even made sure there wasn't any humans near that would get caught in the attack. That's like someone asking to be saved but has a problem in the manner in which they are.
Either way I think i just remembered why i dropped this in the past, the dialogues are stupid.

Double-page supporter
@XionXD Ignore the bullshit excuses. It's pretty simple. This a garbage manga seeking to sell by appealing to two things. Sexual desire and the isekai fantasy many people harbor. To expect any kind of logical or literary consistency is to give the author way more credit than he deserves. Anyone saying this is good or just for fun and therefore enjoyable is advertising their lack of intelligence and/or standards and is upset you won't unilaterally join or agree with them.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja or they just enjoy reading manga? its like food, you dont always feel like eating 3 star restaurant food and caviar and what not lmao, sometimes people want a cheap burger... theres no need to put people down for disagreeing with you about it.

Actually, we needed something lighthearted like this between attempts to kill Cecily and attempts to kidnap/rape her.
Who knows, maybe they will kidnap her at the beach. Though, my bet is for more training to occur before then.

Contributor
I'm only here for the magic lore. I like how it works, however, everything else is filler for me.

Dex-chan lover
@Send_in_the_Killer_Clowns : Not only sunscreen, at least you can think of a magic oil. But wth with the "we don't know that something can FLOAT on water! That's revolutionary!" and "Wow what is this round thing? and what can someone do with it? P. L. A. Y? what is it? We don't know any entertainments in our entire world!"

That's the problem with bad isekai, the author can think logically more than ten seconds. I understand it's a fan service chapter and that people who like them just want to see boobs and lingeries but it annoys me to be reminded that the manga thinks more about fan services than consistency.

Contributor
makes a lot of sense a medieval world that doesn't even know what a floater is to have sunscreen and even plastic bottles

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka:
and even plastic bottles
How can you tell it's plastic? Or are you simply assuming that it's plastic and not a metal flask or something, simply because our world uses plastic bottles for the task?

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka:
Or potentially leather / animal skin, yes.

Do you think it's easier for them to make plastic bottles, or something?

Users who are viewing this thread