Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Want to Train my Swordsmanship!

Dex-chan lover
Who will win? I am hoping for the prodigy. She wants to be a swordsman so bad.

Double-page supporter
The protagonist will surely win, with 9999 of magic aptitude it is impossible for his sensei to beat her.

Aggregator gang
Jesus Christ, I hate Emily so much. "Durrr, you need to you do magic because you have a number that says that you're good at it." Yeah shut the fuck up. Why does she need to hold the future of magic for all of humanity on her shoulders? That's not her responsibility. She didn't ask for that.

Here's a quick tip for debating someone or convincing someone of something. Tell them what THEY have to gain from whatever you're arguing for. I was fine with Emily trying to say, "Magic is quite fun, give it a shot. If you don't like it, we'll talk then." Now, her argument that suddenly degraded to, "If you don't train in magic, then >humanity< will suffer the consequences." FUCK HUMANITY.

Dex-chan lover
She'll be fine if she can successfully defend against any attacks and by doing so she can just copy the attacks that she receives

Fed-Kun's army
You either win by KNOCKOUT against NanohaLora, or live to see her make a mockery of your biggest strengths...

Contributor
I Heard Taking Bath With Loli is Bliss, I heard Hugging Loli as spare pillow is very addictive, and I heard pinching a Loli cheek is very soft.
What is next chapter, Kidnapping Her??
Edit : What an asshole teacher. You forced an 9 years old underage with someting she's dislike, and banned her to doing something she's like. And put an SELFISH IDEAL for Her.
STOP FORCING A LOLI, YOU THOT FOUREYES!!!

Dex-chan lover
I hope she wins, I would love to see the birth of Onecast-Mage hahaha but.........This match seems to be important, maybe she will win but also learn that there's more to magic and stuff like that.
Because come on, it would be very stupid to avoid the other girls for 3 years that's not fair at all... I would obliterate the entire school if they force me lol

Group Leader
I don't understand. They have a super genius in magic, a one of a kind miracle that could change the world, but she doesn't like magic... so what do they do, they force her in tedious classes, bore her to hell and make her do the same practical exercises that the rest of the class do... which is utterly pointless for her.
I hope she destroys the professor, then goes slightly berserk and inadvertently nukes a mountain or something like that, just so that the kingdom understands that not even the full might of the whole army can stop her.

Then, maybe, they'll do something interesting for her, like personalised exercises that actually pushes her to try, at least a bit.
And just let her practice her swordsmanship... By prohibiting her that, you'll just make her hate magic more.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this in a while so I don't remember if this was explained already but why can't she be a magic swordman? It seems like the most logical thing to do considering she is a genius at swordmanship and a god at magic but she only loves the former.

Also, I agree that putting her through the same lessons as the people who don't even have 0,001% of her potential is dumb.

I assume that because her magic potential is so high that the magic teaches arrogantly presume that its a waste to let her focus any time and effort into swordplay when she could of put that same time and effort into magic and become much more powerful because of it.

In short, I guess they think shoving down basic and boring magical lessons down her throat will help her gain an appreciation of magic!

Ah, after reading the comments I totally forgot this was a 9 year old brat just throwing a tantrum.
This is school is boring for the talented and unmotivated-the chapter.

Group Leader
Honestly she should've just quit. If they won't let her do sword, then she should've just quit to spite them.

Aggregator gang
Charlotte, awakening to a weird new fetish in record time. Because screw the tsundere ojou-sama act, those cheeks need to be pulled o3o

Hahaha... such a cutie, i also want to pinc those...
And Anna reminds me of Miyu of Fate Kalied Ilya...

Users who are viewing this thread