Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - That Person From The Infirmary Was a Great Person?!

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if LHT would redo all the older chapters so i can actually not fuck up my memory of who's who by remembering the wrong names

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if laugh or cry over all the things they skiped ( all the sentai nonsense ) and jumping to parents arc.

If they want to mercifully shorten the sentai nonsense, I'm fine with that. And I'm downright glad for the anglicized names.

Thanks for the chapter!

At this point I'm just reading it because all girls magic manga like this with OP protagonist are rare. Still feel fucked by the shitty pacing and is it gonna be a trend that everytime they finished an arc, one, two, three, four months later would passed? Give at least a few character developments, ya dipshit.

Dex-chan lover
Her parents found out she is in the mage division? kkkk

Group Leader
Let me guess, shes got terrible grades and were getting a study arc.
But then again who in their right mind would let the strongest magician ever go,
then again again, the teachers are pretty stupid for keeping her in regular old magic class

Dex-chan lover
That was kinda dark she got tortured and killed revived for week's and she lost and Bam! reset before she even went in to train

Fed-Kun's army
@banjomarx you know what I mean. I mentioned QC, not proofreader. You should get a better QC if you still don't see all the numerous errors in this chapter. I believe it's not a PR fault but the fact that LHT actually doesn't have a QC at all, hence why I call this Hoang Tung a "ghost".

Dex-chan lover
What bothers me about these kind of stories is that they constantly shit upon people that try their damned hardest in order to be able to do what they want to do and glorify those that are able to do stuff just because they were born lucky and put zero effort in their "training", if it can be called training at all. I want to see someone actually be rewarded for the effort they spent on learning, theorizing, comprehending, training, understanding and just trying over and over again until they get it right, refusing to give up.

It's like they're telling you "You're not naturally able to do something? Haha, damn noob should just stop trying at all, he'll never be as cool as those that are naturally good at it". And later on they expect us to root for those that are born good and , in case of being a male, hope they get all the harems just because they're the MC or because they're cute. I'm just left wondering why those that put effort even try to do anything anymore, since they will eternally be overshadowed by lucky basterds.

It just pisses me off.

Contributor
Psychologically, it's not that bad for the challenger if in battle the MC is treated more like a force of nature than a human opponent. Challenging her without getting killed would then seem more like facing a tornado head on and surviving. In Charlotte's case she was even able to match that force of nature, if just for a short time - that could be called an achievement, since it was also something the teacher before wasn't able to do. Though she will have to deal with living in the shadow of her friend a while longer, it'll do her well to keep in mind that MC's magic potential is superhuman and practically a cheat skill at this point. Reaching her level is already worthy of commendation.

Though personally I'd like it more if the school were to designate the MC as a special case rather than treating her as the best/highest ranked of the mage department - that way for all the other mage students the top is still realistically attainable considering how seemingly inhuman the MC's magical potential is. Also, that would allow both of the MC's friends to be the respective aces of their departments.

In other news, spear mom is likely very angry her sword-wielding daughter was turned into a mage by the academy.

Dex-chan lover
Something about this story bothered me, but the paper bag disguises was so great I kinda forgot.
It think it was something about messed up morality or priorities or something?

Also, it's weird mom didn't have anything to say about the magic.

you read one japanese story about rivals and you know them all. where are these mystical 9 year olds that only care about being the strongest person in the world? makes the whole thing come off as really fake and weird

Dex-chan lover
I really wanted to like this because the premise was neat, but that was really messed up. And the moral of the story is, self-harm is fun and cool? No thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread