Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!?

Dex-chan lover
@TheGoldenExperience

Minor Nitpick, this isn't Isekai, just a fantasy. This is basically a cute fluff series rather than a plot heavy one (not that there isn't a few moments of non-fluff seriousness).

Dex-chan lover
Did they seriously just give up their arm to summon an abyss beast?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah but have you forgot about restoration magic and I have no doubt that Sage can restore arm in instant thought, so going all in is nothing, beside it would be possible for Laura to restore her own arms and others if she learn it.

Fed-Kun's army
This became way to overbore with the magic, Seriously...

There is no real gap beetwen training and effort = reward in this kind of magic.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing she will be "expelled" because her parents are refusing to pay the tuition after finding out she's in the mage program?
Or some stupid reason.

Contributor
Here are the tags on the raw site:

異世界コミック / 異世界 / 魔法 / 美少女 / ファンタジー / 百合 / なろう系 / 小説家になろう / コミカライズ

Isekai Comic / Isekai / Magic / Bishoujo (Beautiful girl) / Fantasy / Yuri / Let's become a series? / Let's become a fiction writer? / Novel Adaptation (comicalize)

So... it's definitely a yuri (more likely shoujo ai) series. Honestly with the chapters so far, I don't really feel the shoujo ai/yuri vibes. But it is officially a tag on the site...

@tetrasky nope, they said in the first or second chapter that the school's fee were all paid by the capital or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
@simca27 aaaah right, this is why monthly manga are a pain... can't remember shit.
If not tuition... A drop out notice by her parents? Like why would they let their kid attend magical school when they hate mages so much. In any case, we'll probably know in next month issue... or in 6 months

@TetraSky Hum, a drop out notice wouldnt work, and from what the mage said, it's about being fired, not a drop out from her parent. and it wouldnt work because the academy can't let the genius among genius leave the school for that. actually, I wonder if she really can be fired ? cmon, the academy can't let her go. as you said, we'll see ^^

Group Leader
Someone photoshop out that dragon out of that frame and then shitpost it all over the internet
https://mangadex.org/chapter/571022/6

Dex-chan lover
"Good, good, let the desire to fluff flow through you. Then impose that will upon the keepers of said fluff. Only then will you master the soft side." - Emperor Fluffingtine.

Double-page supporter
Is he sure his sister didn't get kidnapped or something? he the MC's father.

Users who are viewing this thread