Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!?

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

18.12.2017 - 23.07.2019

Translation is dropped https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-9nAZeIW3SE5WqTNImLL0E6ZpZhS8q2dqjur_0Vm-E/edit#gid=0

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

Power Uploader
@Oeconomist
No it is dropped.

Last position.

Pudihg4.png

Dex-chan lover
@marconii2002
[ol]Follow the link that I provided.
Go to one of the recent raw scans.
Read the last page. [/ol] The series is still being scanned, and translation is only dropped until-and-unless they find a new translator.

Power Uploader
@Oeconomist
If you say about this image from LHScan site

NhrTvT1.png

Then this image is at end of every manga on LHScan site. They are not searching translator for this manga they just searching for translators.
I even asked on LHTranslation discord why they drop it and I do not get answer but LHTranslation do not denied that translation is droped.

Dex-chan lover
@marconii2002

They're still scanning that series, yet you conclude that, if someone offered to translate it, they'd decline, saying that translation were dropped, even as they continue scanning it?

There are other series that LH scans but does not itself translate, yet which are routinely translated by others. So, even if LH mysteriously rejected someone who volunteered to translate this series as part of LHTranslations, your conclusion that there will be no further scanlations is simply too strong.

(Finding a translator might be tough, though. This series is wordy, the last ten-or-so translated chapters have been undistinguished, and a skim of the raws of the next three suggests little improvement. Meanwhile, the occasional, superfluous, thinly veiled sexual objectification of the prepubescent main character will put-off some who might otherwise be interested in translation.)

Dex-chan lover
@marconii2002

You seem to have forgot your original claim, which was that there would be no more translations, not that translation was dropped for now.

The pretense the LH scans, which asks for translators, doesn't do translations is a mere legal fiction.

Translation will resume if a translator comes forward to work with them, or just uses their scans.

WHAT?? An update after 7 months??

Thank you for chapter and thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Shoujo Ai and Loli tag are usually the combinations for some pedophile yuri stuff. Yeah, so that's what this is. I thought with all the Loli manga I read it be beautiful but holy shit, it was a little more than I thought it be. Kind of gross actually.

Damn, the MC is a child, and the way those ladies treat her is uhh, disgusting holy crap it was just creepy. Like it's too subtle to the point it's just gross, if they had been overt or whatever I wouldn't give a flying fuck but they way they treat her, it's just ugh. This is grooming for real?

I decided to look through the novel updates reviews to see if others felt the same way. Yeah others so it's just gross.

"...The interaction between MC and her best'friends' make me shudder. "

demographic is shounen, not shoujou, and there's nothing about it that's overtly sexual or even all that suggestive.
The amount of paranoia about this kinda stuff is way too much.

Dex-chan lover
Really can't find myself enjoying a manga about everyone around the protagonist plotting to defeat them, "friends" or not. Did my best to enjoy but in the end it's a hard pass

i fonly rich people in RL where like charolette and willing to help out the poor no strings attached

:( the Raws are at vol 6 now. Titles that I like getting dropped by translators makes me want to learn Japanese but I’m quickly reminded that I’m mentally deficient and have no learning capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread