Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!?

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

18.12.20.2017 - 08.08.2020

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

Dex-chan lover
Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@Oeconomist I asked in their discord server and a staff linked me to the schedule spreadsheet to affirm that it's not in there, hence dropped.

Dex-chan lover
@AlexEliot

Yes, but if you review the older comments here, then you'll see that they dropped it at a previous point, that @marconii2002 declared that it would never again be updated, aaand that then they started translating it again.

As previously, it has again been dropped for lack of a translator. And, as previously, if translator comes forward wanting to work on it then they will pick it up again.

Now, I didn't know last time that a translator would step-up, and I don't know that now; but I did know that @marconii2002 were overstating things, and I know that now.

Occasionally, someone on MangaDex asks for a suggested project. You might remember this series if you encounter such a request, or if you see a fantasy series approaching its conclusion.

The story is not bad, but the forcing at the beginning made me a bit angry and almost made me drop this serie...

Seriusly, why should the school FORCE a student to follow a course she was not applying for instead of the one she choose? The hell, if i were her i would have dropped out of that school the same day. I could understeand if they told her that while following warrior class she had to follow mage class too, given her enormous magic talent, but forcing her to do only magic? Bullshit.

Fed-Kun's army
it was good up until LH changes the names for no damn reason and then the author used really fucking dumb forced plot points and ruined the story.

Dex-chan lover
@ObsidianBlade it's to be expected when you see someone with immense talent in one field. you would at least want them to try it out and see if they want to continue doing it.

@Snowfennec yep, i agree...... but it should be step-by-step, not "do magic and never touch the sword again" like they were at the beginning, otheriwise the child could even start to hate magic......
as i said in my previous comment, i could understeand if they tried to make magic more appealing to her so that she would go farther and discover new magic and all, but forcing the choice on her could have had an high chance of been highly counter-productive, even backfiring at them, what would you do if she then hated magic and completely refused of even attending magical class? would you force her to attend the lessions?

IMHO they went too far, not even tring to convince her or anything, just "do magic" .

Dex-chan lover
@ObsidianBlade yeah i agree that them telling her she can only do magic was bad when she said that she wanted to train her swordsmanship after classes.

Users who are viewing this thread