Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu - Ch. 1 - We're rooting for you today

Double-page supporter
yqDdQTY.jpeg
thanks for remembering me that yofukashi is over..

Dex-chan lover
Daaaaaaaamnnn this single chapter is packed :meguupog: :win: it was a rollercoaster of emotions:kek:

Aggregator gang
A really good first chapter! Going to be interesting to see how long the author can keep these 20 minute commutes entertaining. :)

My heart, I just can't take it :qq:
The supporting characters are also so sweet, I love this series already.

Dex-chan lover
The faces that this author made will never get old, always keep me laughing.

This... what the fuck, why is this so good??? The premise is so refreshing, and it's absolutely hilarious to boot. Definitely going to be a banger of a series.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting...also by the author of author of that wonderland story so this should be good.

Dex-chan lover
So, the era of romance commentating is here. They're just like me fr, everytime I watch/read/see any romantic things

Dex-chan lover
Another shitty, cowardly, and gutless male MC trying to have an ideal school romance.
I hoped the female MC got NTR when the male MC got seduced by a twink with Monster Can sized dick.

Who broke you?
Maybe I'm being too dark and cynical, but I think I found the answer. It's one of the boys @fuckface is talking to, who thinks he should be Spazuya from KanoKari.
Remember: it only works if you’re not an ugly fuck. So every single one of you will fail.

Users who are viewing this thread