Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu - Ch. 5 - Still smelling this morning

Fed-Kun's army
Dude I just had Mickey D's for breakfast & can't believe we got a product placement as well as cameos in this chapter. A funny chapter overall. Thanks for the translations.
The TL thought to make it interesting but he made it like promotion for McDonald
Mc should hire us as their sells representative.:smug::win:

Dex-chan lover
The TL thought to make it interesting but he made it like promotion for McDonald
Mc should hire us as their sells representative.:smug::win:
the TL? it's pretty much the author doing the promo, pretty much the old man showing the bag or the people on their store was promo af.
author is gonna receive some egg muffins for a long time.

ps: yesterday I even got an add on ig about their friggin breakfast menu, staring that muffin, so yeah, we livin' in a simulation 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
the TL? it's pretty much the author doing the promo, pretty much the old man showing the bag or the people on their store was promo af.
author is gonna receive some egg muffins for a long time.

ps: yesterday I even got an add on ig about their friggin breakfast menu, staring that muffin, so yeah, we livin' in a simulation 🤣
Can be?:wooow:

Dex-chan lover
I wish the smell of curry made me hungry like that, instead it reeks and starts to make me gag. And the worst part is it never stops, it just spreads and spreads and you can ALWAYS get whiffs of that rank old disgusting smell coming through the air vents. It is one of the worst smells in the world. it’s like body odour combined with vinegar combined with shit. It is one of the most disgusting smells in the world. And you can only experience it by living next to someone or being near someone who only cooks curry.

I’ve no joke thrown up by how strong it is, and of course, these neighbours have zero consideration for anyone but themselves. So fun… I have to tape up the seal on my door and cover the edges. It’s so fucking horrible, it’s torture. And they never stop. When I smell curry I low key want to murder someone. But it’s never just the smell of curry. It’s always the smell of old rotten curry mixed with body odour. It’s the fucking worst.

Dex-chan lover
This goes so hard
image.png

thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread