Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu - Ch. 5 - Still smelling this morning

Dex-chan lover
It's a shared universe!

I repeat!

It's a shared universe!!

Aliens, demons, sudden unexplained nudism! Anything is possible at this point!
Don't forget it means it's the world where crazy stuff happened crane, turtle and ero magazine turn into human, heroes and villains also does it mean the manager once fly in the sky with his fart?

Dex-chan lover
HOLD UP
WAIT A MINUTE

I'm now in the mood for some of my favorite Sausage and Egg McMuffin at 1AM DAMN YOUUUUU I'm trying to spend less money

Also cameo lol, was a great series.

I hate that the author literally reused the hairstyle for this series' MC though, and made it look like the MC is his kid, or a younger him. How often do you run into someone with the exact hairstyle as you, much less sit across you?

I wouldn't have minded the same hairstyle if the cameo didn't happen... but the trade-off is no cameo which also sucks.

Dex-chan lover
YOOO OAGE 5 MY SECRET MONSTER GURL (jitsu wa Watashi was)
LETS GOOOO.

I'm so happy to see them again after years

Dex-chan lover
I really relate with the stomach growling this chapter. I work the night shift, so whenever i go home there is always the smell of food in the train and it drives me nuts.

Aggregator gang
I cant believe that author didnt put asahi and youko with their child still a great cameo 😭

JITSU WA WATASHI WA MENTIONED 🗣️ 🗣️ 🔥 🔥

(I still haven't finished the manga)
Strongly recommend it. Reading it to the end is so freaking worth it. One of the few mangas where it went above and beyond my expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread