Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu

Fed-Kun's army
i didnt expect to actually find this that funny but now im tempted to look into the authors other works lol

Just by the art style itself I could tell this manga was made by Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa's author.

Dex-chan lover
image0.jpg

i knew the artsyle looked somewhat familiar,and the comedy is great aswell. This is gonna be absolute PEAK

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how long this premise can keep going and keep interesting, but its a fun start at least.

this is so meta, awesome and cute, i love this and i'll definitly read the chapters as soon as they will be posted

btw if you think chap 1 is already good then read chapter 2,it is peaking chapters after peaking chapters

Dex-chan lover
This is hilarious, the reactions and expressions are amazing.
The old man reaction in ch.2 made me cry-laughing, he's my fave character so far. (also the text with the emojis are so accurate, my grandma writes exactly like that lmao)

Dex-chan lover
The author is great. My Monster Secret is a masterpiece of romcom. If that story is anything to go by this will have a lot of great comedy. The first chapter was already good in that regard. That being said the plot is getting stale quickly, something better than texting on a subway needs to happen. For now his series gets a 7. The 9.19 score is too high. Frankly its insulting to the author's other work.

Edit: This already has more library adds (32k) than My Monster Secret (25k). Jesus people read that story first!

Dex-chan lover
I am compelled to mention that this reminds me of several things: Gaijin 4 Koma, "Fuck This Gay Earth" and that minimal-dialogue manga one-shot with the man and woman awkwardly sitting in front of eachother avoiding eye contact while accidentally touching eachother's legs.
Oh fuck anyone else remember that manga I mentioned? I'd love to reread it

Dex-chan lover
How can someone make the reader squirm so much with reaction with such a simple premise, peak story telling

Dex-chan lover
This thing could absolutely be adapted into a three or four minute short form anime. See Yoru wa Neko to Issho (which I just learned is an adaptation and not an anime original...).

Users who are viewing this thread