Kichiku Eiyuu

Dex-chan lover
As far as I see, it's still Ganma and novacomics, the magazine and publisher from the very beginning.

Edit: Oh I get it, at first it was Hifumishobo who published it to Ganma magazine, but they stopped and it moved to Novacomics in the same magazine.
Kinda like that, mostly reason was the hardcore censorship and either the author himself or the publisher didnt saw eye on eye. It was put on ice pretty early back then but months later I saw new chapters released yet without any censorship. So I looked through some tweets and it turns out he changed the publishers who are ok with it.

My only guess here is, that in the previous one, he had stricter guide lines and probably a editor who overlooked things he should or shouldnt do, while in this new one he can do whatever he wants it seems. Hence if you read the very first 10,15 chaps and compare them to the rest you will see a clear difference in theme and fetish.

Back then I though it was great seeing it back since I liked it... but what it became makes me wish it would have died back then.

Dex-chan lover
could someone tag me when a scanlator decides to do an uncensored/decensored or even just make it not that heavy into censorship like black bars since if they're gonna censor it like that, i'd rather just see-
ade.png

and them delete any pages related to segs than to see basically only speech bubbles of moaning and other bs.
legit a waste of time to only read moaning lmao

If you're looking for an engaging series to switch off your mind , this is a good one. Very romantic main character making love with lots of pretty girls. There is sex in this story.

Group Leader
Why can't I find the Raws for this manga? In every Raw site the latest chapter is 47 which updated first half of February. Even the official raw link given also showing 47 as latest chapter, but here we have 56 chapters translated uploaded 2 months ago! Can someone explain to me why?

Why can't I find the Raws for this manga? In every Raw site the latest chapter is 47 which updated first half of February. Even the official raw link given also showing 47 as latest chapter, but here we have 56 chapters translated uploaded 2 months ago! Can someone explain to me why?
I had the same problem and then I discovered this: https://www.manhuaren.com/manhua-guichuyingxiong/ , it has some annoying image scaling problem, but maybe it's just for me and it'll work properly for you.

Man I freaking love this manga, I even give it a solid 10 on MAL whereas gave Berserk a 9. Does anyone has any similar manga suggestions?

Dex-chan lover
how can this garbage be so highly stared... No story, ntr and the echhi ain't even allat. The mc is a piece of shit and everything isn't exceptional.

how can this garbage be so highly stared... No story, ntr and the echhi ain't even allat. The mc is a piece of shit and everything isn't exceptional.
you just don't get it, for normal people it may be garbage but perverts it is a piece of heaven, the artstyle, the storyline, each character is beautiful(created with love), Melody-sama is just freaking beautiful ah man

Dex-chan lover
you just don't get it, for normal people it may be garbage but perverts it is a piece of heaven, the artstyle, the storyline, each character is beautiful(created with love), Melody-sama is just freaking beautiful ah man
bro are you ok, do you need to talk to someone or som? like how can one be brought so far off the right path...

you gotta have the worst luck ever to be born a girl in this universe holy shit

well still i cant stop reading this shit

Users who are viewing this thread