Kikori no Isekai Tan - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Early again, it's always nice to see a chapter drop the minute I finish reading one.
Anyways, I'm liking the look of this so far, and it seems to be updating fairly quick, so hopefully that'll be the norm for awhile. Our boy has it rough, but for all intents 'n purposes he's a 1000% regular person compared to our usual isekai protags. It's a promising read so far.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes yen, the great fantasy currency

he got a reward of 3000 yen and then bought a 4000 yen shield, a 1000 yen pot and a 1000 yen a night room
??? there must be a wrong tl somewhere
No way he just travelling with empty pocket

Dex-chan lover
He still had a budget that the priest gave him before arriving in the city.

I'm guessing you missed that page?
double checked the entire thing and it took me a while to find "the travelling budget the priest gave me before", an unknown amount that is mentioned once
overlooked it when I was reading this yesterday, feels lazy to not add numbers but it just means that he won't be struggling to afford stuff for long or we won't ever know how tight the budget actually is

Dex-chan lover
I like this story, it's quite nice. I'm enjoying this, let's go.

Dex-chan lover
NGL, shop keeper is an idiot. Shields are nice, but the kid is tanking attacks with his face. Get this kid a helmet. Even a leather helm would help keep his brains inside his head, if only by virtue of holding his cracked skull together.

Dex-chan lover
Damn you Real Life! Why did you make yourself appear whenever I am blatantly trying to ignore you!?
cad42d20-8799-432c-91ce-0a42c9552539-01.jpg

NGL, shop keeper is an idiot. Shields are nice, but the kid is tanking attacks with his face. Get this kid a helmet. Even a leather helm would help keep his brains inside his head, if only by virtue of holding his cracked skull together.
ROFLMAO For real, that is a master stategy

Users who are viewing this thread