Killing Bites - Vol. 24 Ch. 122 - "She's Not the Kind of Gal to Be Intimidated by Numbers"

Dex-chan lover
That snake scum should've died a long time ago, I really don't get why the author has to resurrect him of all people.

Dex-chan lover
That snake scum should've died a long time ago, I really don't get why the author has to resurrect him of all people.
Murata really made this man's character arc Rapist evil snake> Sort of has friends, kinda> Good guy

And didn't look back with a second thought. If I had any expectations of this manga other than unhinged insanity, I'd raise some questions.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY someone punched her in the face!! i hate that maid idiot. she is not funny and so useless that if she should fight a regular snail she would lose and die in that fight!.
I will enjoy to see the fist in her face... aaah it gives me peace in my dark cold heart.

Dex-chan lover
Murata really made this man's character arc Rapist evil snake> Sort of has friends, kinda> Good guy

And didn't look back with a second thought. If I had any expectations of this manga other than unhinged insanity, I'd raise some questions.
No more messed up than Lion and Youko's romance.

Kazama being back is cool since she was one of my favorite brutes. But man there was just too much talking for having a dino come after you. Oshie should just be deleted. It's not even about her being a cockblocking annoyance. Her character does not have any value to the story.

Dex-chan lover
Im way too fuckin far into this manga to drop it now... but FUCK does it just get dumber and dumber lmfao

Hey at least it's better than Saki. I still can't believe I even read the emotional highschool mahjong manga that turned into "magic boob mahjong: the series". It's impossible to even believe that the story was once set up for saki to resolve trauma with her big sister.

Dex-chan lover
oh i agree with that for sure- But the bar for "stupid" started on the floor. It's now deeper than the mariana trench at this point lol
Have a reread, it's as stupid as it started, maybe you're just burnt out so you can't enjoy the stupidity anymore

Kazama being back is cool since she was one of my favorite brutes. But man there was just too much talking for having a dino come after you. Oshie should just be deleted. It's not even about her being a cockblocking annoyance. Her character does not have any value to the story.
Plotwist: she'll be the new Inaba and become a MVP somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Was there even a romance - I honestly can't remember what happened to that heiress
Well, Lion killed her grandfather, raped her, made her his sex slave for two(?) years, and later, after she had escaped from him, he rescued her from the Octo-rapist. Then, after the fight where Cheetah beat Lion she kissed him and they seemed to have made up. By this manga's logic, I guess that's a romance.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Lion killed her grandfather, raped her, made her his sex slave for two(?) years, and later, after she had escaped from him, he rescued her from the Octo-rapist. Then, after the fight where Cheetah beat Lion she kissed him and they seemed to have made up. By this manga's logic, I guess that's a romance.
An here I was hoping she would turn into lioness and bite his balls off but in this manga only the people the reader doesn't want to die, actually die I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread