Killing Morph - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Well, that escalated quickly...

Was this cancelled or something?

Dex-chan lover
End of part 1... what’s going to happen next

Fed-Kun's army
So is this like the end of a season or something? If not, that ending was shit!

Dex-chan lover
END
I didn't really expect much out of this other than campy horror and silly violence, but this was pretty bad. Everything after revealing the crazy brat as the second bilocation user was pretty underwhelming. Seeing that really ugly dude get killed was nice though, his design was terrible.

It's end part of part 1 there will be part 2..... right? If this series axed cuz of it's content then fuck the japanese who forced it to got axed..... cuz of some....... "moral" "overly violence" or w/e the reason is.........

I wonder if there's more since there's that "part 1" line. If not, can't say I didn't expect her to actually kill him but it felt like a drawn out adaptation of a Batman reflection about killing murderers to stop them from murdering more people and thus stooping to their level. Kind of wish there was an epilogue to see if she's ok a few months later because making the reader assume their future based on our own intuitions and moral compass is kind of lazy.

I hope this will only end of part 1. I remember he said, she was like him. So I assume she is the next xs. Maybe I am remembering wrong, so I will wait for 2part xs

Dex-chan lover
that's how it ends? you literally just started setting up a new storyline and then instantly stops it here and MC magically learns to use M's powers then kills him. she could have done that before, he was crippled on the floor and she could easily have killed him yet she saved him and now she just guns him down? how does any of this make any sense? what is going on in the authors head?

@SiKucing I highly doubt that it got axed because of the content. There are some much more gruesome mangas and no one complains about them. If it got axed, then more likely because it wasn´t popular enough, the author lost interest or something else.
However, the "part 1" at the end makes me hope that this will continue. The plot was quite interesting and I like the art style.
By the way, this manga got actually licenced in my country (germany). I already bought the first two volumes and I am gonna buy the other volumes when they come out to support the mangaka.

Users who are viewing this thread