Killing Morph - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

One word: B R U H. Thanks Chillock for translating, but that ending was incredibly unsatisfying.
Also where was the Brexit banter in this

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is one of these garbage mangas that everyone read like Dungeon Seeker, if you expect the end to be trash you won't be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
According to Chillock this is suppose to be the end of part one but the author is no longer with the company that publish it so it might never be completed.

@Lukasio The first two volumes are as far as I have seen uncensored. And I doubt they are gonna censor the remaining two. In germany, violence in manga is never really an issue.
But the volumes have a "Recommended for 18 years and older" at the backcover, and despite this being just a recommendation from the publisher, some shops take this very seriously and won´t sell it to peope under 18. Also, the volumes are in a transparent sheet (not sure what the correct english term is. I am talking about the stuff that is also around DVDs/Blu-Rays in stores) so you can´t look inside them before buying.

@MinecraftNoob
I hope it will continue.....sigh...... i highly doubt this manga would be licensed in my country since censorship here as tight as china in a different way....... i usualy bought an english version of manga i like on amazon cuz of this.......

That t-pose though
AMi6bsb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread