Killing Morph - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
Well that ending was.... something. Despite the rumors, I do hope this gets continued because if this was really supposed to be the definitive ending then.... the author lowkey might have dropped the ball... again. I still thought this story in it's entirety was overall a bit better than his other work "Mushihime".

Aggregator gang
Such a cool dude, I wish he could have had some more fun before he died.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf just happened.don't tell me this is the end??I kinda loooking forward how the main girl become M girl version.too bad it ended just like that

Dex-chan lover
Interesting end? This certainly isn't a horror manga anymore, but judging it as an edgy battle manga it isn't half bad. Certainly a lot darker than the usual fare, which is appreciated. Better than Mushihime, not as good as his pure horror series beginning with Kuroi hon.

Surprised to see people complaining about "leftist propaganda" coming from the translator, mostly because there really isn't much? What, some gag rewrites of a character supporting Brexit? I mean, not only does he own the libs (by shoving his sword into them), he also puts out some realistic talking points like how the murder of Jo Cox "shouldn't be politicized" by Labour. Goes to show the enormous double standard concerning right vs. leftist politics on this site, I guess.

Wth was that?! He’s reassuring her but at the same time he was the one who pushed her. Lmao was it really just so someone could kill him?! Sucks for Madoka but she’s left behind (at least she took the murder weapon with her) and that police boy knows it was her and worse he knows she can morph. I’d have loved to see how she fares after this, maybe under surveillance from the police or maybe awakening to something like the thrill of killing and grows to like accept it...anyways this was very interesting. Loved the gore.

Fed-Kun's army
That’s it? She doesn’t hook up with him? I hate final girls, bitches never take the chance to get some psycho dick.

Group Leader
unfortunate that it ended the way it did because this was my favorite manga out of all of his works.

Double-page supporter
lmao what

Who the hell was the mummy woman in his hideout? Why can madoka use that power? Why can M and noriko use that power? What happened to noriko and the others? How did he not die from fatal wounds from the car but will just die of a gunshot? We will never know

Users who are viewing this thread