Kimetsu no Yaiba

Fed-Kun's army
Lol how are these people still alive after taking so much damage.
Don't like the flashbacks to the past though in the middle of fights. Both good and bad guys get them so it feels repetitive.

@ligerhero
You have a point and I agree with you. It just happens, it's part of the setting, and it will be left like that.
It's not like - if I remember - Naruto practiced many kind of chakras and various types of strength. So we can follow their growth clearly and regularly.

I don't really like the recent development tbh, the story pattern is pretty fast. But this is still good in the concept itself.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 143 will be finished around jan 30th or 31st according to the TS dude. so be patient. (Jan 28)

This manga is so good omg! I love stories with the main hero and heroine having a genuine, familial bond. The main boy is such a saint. #RealSonHours LOL

Contributor
We had a premiere screening of the first five episodes in Paris (and some other countries too). The quality for the anime was awesome.

I didn't read the manga yet except for the first two chapters but the anime was very good (especially when you know that it's made by ufotable).

I guess now I have a good reason to read the manga.

BTW, episode 1 to 5 cover chapter 1 to 9 (couldn't know when each episode ends as it was continuous until the end, so the opening and ending are unknown until the broadcast).

Hype, I can't wait to see the anime!
The current arc is tough, I hope no one dies.
That would be interesting if everything didn't stop here.

Users who are viewing this thread