Kimetsu no Yaiba

I wasn't expecting to like this at all. The artwork felt so different and rough I had my doubts...

Now I can't stop loving it. I've read 140 chapters in a single sitting and I just can't get enough. The facial expressions make this manga a blast to read. And Nezuko #1.

Give it a go. I'm sure most people would love this once they get into it. Box Nezuko though, so good, the facial expressions on her are top tier.

i dont see this manga coming after anime ep 2 come

really good, fighting no rest

I started reading this yesterday and I'm all caught up… Binged it all before i realized it.
_( :3 」

Double-page supporter
Same as below, started binge reading yesterday since the first 3 anime episode caught my interest and it's definitely a great read.

This is awesome. I'm surprised that something this good has escaped my attention.

It's a pretty amazing feat of writing to make you hate the enemy and then immediately sympathize with them once they're defeated. My favorite part of this is getting the back stories of all the defeated demons and learning what motivated them to become demons in the first place.

love how the author handle a flashback, no dilly dally
like how the person himself telling the story to the audiences

now the waiting game begin

Just watched ep4 in the anime.....I know I should wait but my curiosity for what happens next.....I know I'll regret this but my greed for more got better of me. I can't fucking stop my greediness... well
guess my sin is greed huh.

if only the demon hunter know the demon's backstory before they fade away

Group Leader
I'm still upset about what happened to Shinobu.
I'm still hoping that she's still alive since she was just assimilated and not eaten unlike the others.

Users who are viewing this thread