Kimetsu no Yaiba

Great piece here. The only problem I had was that they seemed to just shove in a ton of backstories, especially toward the end. Granted, it wasn't so bad because they show you how they got to where they are at that time.

damn really can't believe they ended it that way, really was hoping for something better but oh well it is what it is.

man so many convenient things happening for th characters, how hard is it to kill a main character or two? Fuck man.

Banned
Eh.... was decent enough for a standard shounen series, I guess.
Pretty good writing, kinda bad art... weird shoehorning in of random backstories...

Having mixed feelings about the ending. Though it's pretty different I guess, taking it into the modern times and using reincarnation.
This was still a great series! Very fun and emotional. Highly recommended!

The story was pretty good through out but the ending just kinda ruined it for me
I don't know if its true about the author rushing the ending because of family matters. But I agree that it was clearly rushed and its pretty obvious. Everything was just way too set up got a good ending. The thing that really annoys me is how they handled the future. Most of them just got married out of no where. There was no growth with their relationship. Take Nezuko and Zenitsu, I get that Zenitsu liked Nezuko but come on he liked every girl he saw and Nezuko showed no interest at all, until the part where they talk about their dream person. They show that Inusoke had a child but with who? And the way they handled the reincarnations. They barely even changed from their past lives. The way I see it for now since theres no good reason, I believe none of them got married with each other. they all passed away and got reincarnated to these versions we've been given.

Really liked this. The ending was cool but I kinda would've preferred if it didn't end like that. A shroud of what the future would be to be decided by the reader would've been better imo. But it was a good ending nonetheless

i love this manga! wish it was a bit longer, and the ending was meh, but i love the characters and story! overall a manga that will remain dear to me :)

Ending is okay, wouldve loves it if they showed someone wielding a blade, even for no apparent reason XD

Users who are viewing this thread