Kimetsu no Yaiba

if anyone has the /a/non translations, please share it with me or upload to nyaa, I have now learned the importance of backing up what you love and not taking them for granted.

rip one piece as well :(

Where am i supposed to go now..? lost kissmanga/kissanime with over 1000 bookmarks and now cant find translated manga on one website, i have to search on multiple sites each time i want to read or watch something. It has been many years since i was last in such place, but now after kiss is gone I'm back... I'm just sad tbh

Double-page supporter
I've grown to really fucking hate Viz. Taking down fan translations and forcing people to buy their own inferior translations is something I can never forgive.

Double-page supporter
@Loveybird The company that has a monopoly on official English releases for manga. They have most big names in the industry, like Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, JoJo, Fullmetal Alchemist, Promised Neverland, and Tokyo Ghoul. They've recently taken down chapters for One Punch Man (Murata ver.) and this series here. I've also heard rumors they they were responsible for the site getting taken down a while back.

@Phaloix I recommend using gallery-dl, it's a command line program that lets you download entire mangas off of mangadex and other sites.

Absolutely amazing masterpiece. I know everyone is talking about how all the chapters are gone, but its such a beautiful and stunning manga. The artstyle, the settings, the characters are all great.

Typesetter anon here, if anyone is looking for the Kimetsu scanlation, I made folders for all the volumes:
BW: https://mega.nz/folder/XpFBwaxC#bPM5HIlCWMO3ePg5gdpPbQ
Color: https://mega.nz/folder/bx9i0YjC#CIMPKwEDHXsSeZYWhcxJ7A

Users who are viewing this thread