Kimetsu no Yaiba

We reached new levels of meta when a work that is literally a copy-paste of every basic Shounen formula is considered a masterpiece... But then again, who am I to talk? I'm just a bit upset about this clusterfuck of a final arc, the series was uninteresting to begin with, but at least it kind of started becoming intriguing half way through... Until it didn't.

Edit: on the subject of the chapters being down, why are they taken down? Aren't they just fan translations? Or is it just Viz hoeing everybody as usual...?

Aggregator gang
The ending just now satisfied me.

But it's good read, I hope anime will have better ending.

@bastek66 Bruuuh... That's some bullshit, tho I hope the colored chapters stay... I hate when corporations do that type of shit, it is like what Fakku did when they removed thousands and thousands of fan-translated doujin gems, some that they didn't even own and most aren't available in their site, yet they just gave a pathetic hypocritical excuse afterwards... Speaks volumes about how little they actually care about the content or medium at that.

since this is officially published rn all the scanlations are gone, you can read it by looking up the name and adding scans to find whichever site you want, def worth it cause this was amazing

Dex-chan lover
@kawaiitohruchan Because when a series is officially licensed and published in English, this site won't host it anymore. It is this site's policy.

If the chapters are missing just use a different one something like mangaread think it has this manga not sure tho I haven’t used that in a long time

Contributor
@miyako19
@Excaliber_112

Specifically, Viz/Shueisha, who own the rights to Demon Slayer, sent a takedown notice to MangaDex to specifically take down this series (as well as Hero Academia, One Piece, Act-Age, OPM, and Househusband). MangaDex complied because if they didn’t, they could take legal action and delete the whole website.

Other series may have their chapters here even if they’re licensed.

Aggregator gang
lmfao I didn't expect they would purge It so fast. A shame, but understandable, I guess.

It wasn't that great of a story though, It did what It had to do, I will give it that, but overall It was pretty average. But at least the anime adaptation will have nice fighting scenes.

Contributor
39 addional pages in tankobon
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-11-24/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-manga-final-volume-adds-new-epilogue-chapter/.166683

Users who are viewing this thread