Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 26 - The Future Itsuki Saw

Dex-chan lover
Bro, that's not cool to say to someone who's already worried for their life.
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Welp that's all on his fault

But he's a kid then again that lesson failed to teach him to do the right thing so he is still an idiot

Group Leader
So, the dirtbag Itsuki was a fucking asshole when he was a kid, too? He just doesn't fucking learn, does he? I didn't know I could like him even less with each progressive chapter, but I do. If it wasn't for him, I'd score this series pretty high, but because of him, I'll end up scoring this series really low, regardless of how it turns out.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly assuming that every kid is sensible? I mean, 90% of the kids in the world would have talked about it, you know?
I didn’t like him too (even if I suspected a situation where is power still didn’t helped to save someone) but his behaviour in this fb is understandable ^^”

Double-page supporter
>kid sees future,
>said future is certain
>tells her future in hopes of changing it because he's a kid and kids don't care about "insensitive" stuff
>get treated like an asshole for trying
Internet logic 100

Double-page supporter
Well, telling someone going to a serious surgery that they'll die will make them feel like they will, which will lessen the chances of successful surgery (due to body having already given up), so you could argue that he is partly responsible for her death (assuming she did die). Then again, he is a kid, so he most likely wasn't aware of the implications (kinda like how real kids wouldn't be, either), so he can't really be blamed for it, especially since based on how he's speaking about it now, it seems like he has realized what he did and is regretting it.
Doesn't change the fact he has been a cunt in this story so far though.

Group Leader
Didn't think this chapter would start where the last one left off, not that I mind lol

Contributor
Goddammnit, author, this better not be a crushed flag. /Technically, even though Mommy strongly implied Umi-chan, Mommy didn't specify her by name...in addition, to, you know, the whole DYING IN 100 DAYS OR LESS THING THAT'S IN THE TITLE

t4.png

Dex-chan lover
Can't really blame him. You can't expect a kid to be able to shut up about something that big during a moment of emotional distress and it's even crazier to think he would know about the patient's emotional state affecting the surgery. It's also probable she was screwed anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly He was a young child. Do you really think he had the mental fortitude to be sensitive to her feelings when he feels like he’s losing another person close to him? I have very little liking for Itsuki but his childhood endeavors really don’t register on that. People expect a 7-8 year old to act with the rationale of an adult.

Dex-chan lover
Rip. I can understand why this event traumatized itsuki and why he tries to help everyone now.

Fate is a cruel mistress, as they say...

Users who are viewing this thread