Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 36 - I'll Bet On You

Dex-chan lover
Now God is going to kill him within 100 days and she's going to have to "prevent it" (if you ask me the original vision might still be true>)

Dex-chan lover
There comes a point in a story where one just... doesn't even care where the story goes anymore. 🙄

HEY GOD! YOU HEAR ME? STOP ACTING LIKE A PUS! Pathetic. I would have respected him more if he had just killed off MC there and then. But nooooo instead MC does the usual talk no jutsu yet again. Absolutely spineless flip flopping like that on a whim.

Dex-chan lover
...what a stupid way to introduce “god”. And what a stupid character too.

I’ll probably tag along to see the happy ending, but the quality and the narration choices went down the drain pretty fast :/

Group Leader
Every single thing went wrong lol. Actually it's quite a surprising manga... Look like the author defo don't want us to guess anything... I'm very saddened by the self worth part getting all evicted by this fate/god thing. It's all nonsense now, it just look like a k-drama haha

I feel like all of the ways that the death counter thing could've gone, I appreciate this god twist the least. It just feels kinda,,, cheap? Like, I get that having such a power is already unnatural, but just having the existence of a god who "felt like it" is so bland and made my previously doubtful enjoyment of the story just stop

honestly the "i felt like it" excuse is one of my least favorites when i see it in a story, it just feels like a super tacky way to explain things without really having to connect it to anything and ughh

Dex-chan lover
So this is how the author decided to extend the story...
Ugh
Why couldnt this just be a fluffy manga?

?¿?¿?¿?¿ What happened to that build-up of the theme of “people are never what they truly seem to be on the surface”?

Dex-chan lover
glad i just only popped in and out of the chapters after 16ish, story seems to be fcking weird now.

Double-page supporter
Predestination, time travel, afterlife, memory loss, psychic powers. slowly they are inserting all the elements of all the paranormal fantasy stories. However I like it.
From now on I expect a post-apocalyptic setting or some shinigami.

mf God shows up. I mean, I've seen worse, but I'll also enjoy seeing how the Mangaka digs himself out of the hole that he's suddenly made with his fans.

Users who are viewing this thread