Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 36 - I'll Bet On You

Dex-chan lover
So...no more hundred days left to live? Did the main story just end?

I'm gonna miss the mystery aspect where everyone was tripping over themselves trying to find out how the number countdown worked, what the death would be, what caused the fluctuating number...not to mention the juxtaposition of a happy couple and a lively group of friends balancing light-hearted humor and grim undertones of looming death. That part, done so well in the covers where a happy Umi is in front of a somber and often darkening background with the number decreasing, was what made the manga for me.

Now that there's no hundred days and no looming death, all that's left is...memory loss? The stakes don't seem too high here. Either way I guess I do wanna see what'll Umi do to win Tarou back and start being decisive and direct in her actions as opposed to "I want to make everyone happy or I'm scared they'll leave me." Could be a chance for more development for her.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man oh wow oh my god! I have never been this thrilled reading a manga for so loooong! The part where god came in was weird and oddly timed but damn the next events was sooo good! I hope the next parts won't disappoint!

In this world of ours where almost everything in fiction is going cliche and overused, it's the way of execution that will make it differ from the rest! This manga may have been childish, weird and typical, or dumb even, from the start but the buildup and development makes it worth it!

Dex-chan lover
What a shitfest
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Aggregator gang
This is fucking stupid, but I love it. I want Emi to suffer.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't've bet on Umi, God should've bet on
HAKARI. ALWAYS BET ON HAKARI

Users who are viewing this thread