Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 37 - This Time, I Will Be The One To Save You

Contributor
So this went from a 'physical death in 100 days' to a 'metaphorical death (forgotten by Tarou forever) in 100 days'.

Dex-chan lover
That is, the fear of cuckolding helped him regain his memory? Hell, I am struck by the Japanese NTR obsession.

Group Leader
at this point I'm not taking this manga as the melodramatic beautiful story I perceived it to be from the beginning and gonna detach myself a bit

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so that means she really did die even though she didn't have that surgery.

If watching an alternate version of yourself flirt with your girlfriend while trapped in purgatory, possibly forever, isn't NTR i'm not sure what is.
Luckily godman gave us a hamster wheel that will let him give cryptic advice to her once every few chapters.
It's like this author is collecting the worst most annoying possible cliches he can find to troll the readers.

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck Given the Final Destination style Fate going on, it would be veeeeerry difficult to make a life-saving surgery actually work. Rip onee-chan I guess.

Dex-chan lover
What if Umi can’t make it, so she just make him fall for her all over again?

Group Leader
I love this series now! Each chapter gets more and more hilarious at how incredibly, ridiculously stupid it's become! Tragic? Nah. Soul searching? Nah. Mindbogglingly stupid? Yup, sure is!

Dex-chan lover
I'm still gonna read this series but I'm nowhere near as invested anymore...I wonder what the Japanese fans think.

It feels weird to say, but now that no one's life is on the line I don't care as much lol. Also something feels weird with the pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread