Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 38.1 - Rintarou ①

Dex-chan lover
This is a harsh test. It requires knowing the other intimately, down to the things they don't say. Most people, parents, children, even spouses, aren't THAT close.

Smol tarou on page 3 killed me. I am actually writing this from the afterlife

Contributor
God is a bastard, but most of us knew that from experience.

Supporter
Ok, so I was a bit pissed off with the stunt the author pulled - but now I'm damn intruiged as to how this trial goes.

Dex-chan lover
I love Umi so much. I actually feel super bad for her to the point I almost felt my eyes getting a bit misty and I'll be the first to admit I really didn't want a stupid amnesia event, but now that we're here and watching her struggle so much to see it through, I can at least appreciate the shift the series took from Umi predominantly going with the flow and instead taking center stage.

I wish more heroines like Umi existed out there. I'm going to miss her.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually pretty good. Amnesia usually isn’t done well (Kaguya-Sama’s Ice Kaguya for example) but this is cute and has that time limit looming over us

Dex-chan lover
And I would walk 500 Miles and I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked one thousand miles and fell down at your door
RUN FOREST, RUN!

Dawn of day 16, make it count, my dudes.

My concern was that he didn't tell her the baby was a stand user

Dex-chan lover
So he ran for 3 days. And will be running for 3 more? Wonder if he can save up and run for like 6 days to get 2 mins? Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Well if he keeps running at almost the same speed he'd have 6-7 chances of appearing. But it seems like our current stats upon death will be our forever character in heaven. Damn you, God!

I bet the fifth and last memory will be at the beach where Umi used to go, where Tarou did time travel.

Dex-chan lover
I like that this is advancing quickly, but I hope with get some more time with half Tarou (the one with missing memories). If done right, I always like the idea of how different we could be if just our memories were changed or gone. How different our characters could be without certain experiences. Are we different people without our memories? In which case do the people around also really have the right to “kill” that new person (new personality and character) just to get the person they knew back? I don’t know, I just always liked the philosophical side of amnesia.

Users who are viewing this thread