Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 39 - I'm Jealous

Contributor
Shouldn't it be "The Floor Is Lava Area Is Now Filled With Lava"?
Scientists use the term magma for molten rock that is underground and lava for molten rock that breaks through the Earth's surface.

Fed-Kun's army
fuck off shit-tarou, bring back best-tarou aka tarou-before-retarded-poorly-writted-event-made-to-progress-the-plot

Supporter
@justforthelulz Alright, so I don't do any scanlating myself, but wouldn't it be an acceptable act of creative interpretation to have said the floor is lava? I feel like I'm picking over something trivial here now!

@MonsieurQuack that would depend on whether the Japanese game is literally "the floor is magma" and not lava. In that case adapting it to lava instead of manga would make sense, since it's the same game but with a different name in Japan, but this could also be Umi being silly.

Dex-chan lover
Is he starting to develop Dissociative Identity Disorder?

That would be interesting if he has to wrestle with his old self and his new self a bit.

Dude's real confused about his sense of self
Also entirely different series but this arc reminds me of the whole masc!en thing from usotsuki lily lol

Man i thought the suicide/depression theory was really clever and made a lot of sense. But no, it was all just god being a cunt. What a disappointment

Users who are viewing this thread