Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 44 - Until You Die

Dex-chan lover
This should've been a short and sweet 20 ish chapter manga, they tried to make it waayy too deep

from fluffy moments to stupid drama, it DOESNT WORK

Dex-chan lover
Final arc wasn't great, what with suddenly there being a god who's a shit for literally no reason. But I liked it enough, and it ended the way it should have without a drama twist or something. So all's well, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 44... End
I feel like there were some loose ends, some things that could've been done better, and so many places to explore, but I don't mind too much. It was a nice sweet light read, and I'm just happy these two are happy.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that this end wasn't great. I mean this last arc in general was not good to me. There are so many plot holes.
But I do want to see more stories with this art style.

Dex-chan lover
This series ended well imo. Everything was setup and had a paid off. Your standard, average ending

Dex-chan lover
While the last arc felt like author couldn't come up with a good idea to solve the death thingy, I still like my fluff.

T2tnBkG.jpg

Double-page supporter
Honestly I'm satisfied with this ending... The series started out really cute, then kinda lost me with the drama in the middle and the whole amnesia arc until the last few chapters. It might not be a perfect ending, but it's nice and satisfying enough ^^
Thanks for translating this! Overall it was a nice read <3

So uh..... It's only been 1 minute and I'm already missing the amount of fluff I was being supplied by this manga. Does anyone have anymore romances like this? Like, Highschool kids and dramatic romance but still alot of fluff and even possibly a good ending.

Should've just jumped the shark even harder and just turned it into punching god in the face with your friends.

The Manga is so great why did it felt Axed 😥. Need some Extra chapter like they Marry for i felt satisfied (maybe)

Dex-chan lover
Me, clicking on the last chapter, without reading any other chapters
"so, does anyone die?"

Seems cute tho, might check this out.

That was pretty good. I think it does feel axed, and could have lasted a little longer but it is fine the way it is.

Fed-Kun's army
it's finally over, the end was pretty stretched out, but the rest was pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread